Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, beautiful lingerie is a pleasure, not only for men to watch.

She's unemployed and supposedly worried about money but just spend all the time buying things she doesn't need. I don't get it.

Reactions: 5
To be fair the glasses were ... I had a look because liked the last pair 😊

The milky bar gifting was so random....and I was a wee bit envious haha

Reactions: 1
To be fair the glasses were ... I had a look because liked the last pair 😊

The milky bar gifting was so random....and I was a wee bit envious haha
I hope that for any of you that swipe up on her stories, you clear your browsing cookies! Otherwise any purchases you make on that website for 30 days after the swipe, Poppy will make money from. 🍪

I hope that for any of you that swipe up on her stories, you clear your browsing cookies! Otherwise any purchases you make on that website for 30 days after the swipe, Poppy will make money from. 🍪
I hate this. This shouldn’t even be allowed to happen! I bet so many people don’t realise and swipe up and don’t clear their cookies. They probably earn hundreds from unsuspecting people !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
🚨🚨...Annnnnd she's talking sex again 🙄 🚨🚨

We get it hun, you're thirsty. We can literally see by the saliva strings in your mouth that you're drier than your DM's. How about instead of driving round aimlessly then doing stories in your car about all the ways you've ever had sex and your totally successful dating life you go and do something productive with your day? Go drink some water and do a day's work like a normal person instead of sponging off Mummy and Daddy

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It’s just embarrassing, I don’t get why you’d want anyone to know this stuff

Reactions: 6
🚨🚨...Annnnnd she's talking sex again 🙄 🚨🚨

We get it hun, you're thirsty. We can literally see by the saliva strings in your mouth that you're drier than your DM's. How about instead of driving round aimlessly then doing stories in your car about all the ways you've ever had sex and your totally successful dating life you go and do something productive with your day? Go drink some water and do a day's work like a normal person instead of sponging off Mummy and Daddy
She is literally the most desperate person I’ve ever had the misfortune of watching. And the thing is guys can sniff it out a mile away when a girl is desperate and usually they run a mile... not surprised she’s so unlucky in love when she’s so gagging for it

Reactions: 7
It’s really irritating me how long it’s taking to get to the end of the story... I’m guessing he doesn’t talk to her after she leaves!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm wondering if this was the guy from the mouse gate air bnb

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She reminds me of one of my ex’s. She’d only had one or two relationships who both cheated on her.After that she became very sexual- the confidence she’d lost she tried to make up for by literally throwing herself whenever she could, any opportunity to have sex, so that she could feel that want from men yet she was still strung up over her ex. Poppy’s like for like

only thing- at least if your up for a bunk up she’d be one mega cheap date

It says a lot that her ‘best date’ was one when she got dropped for not having sex with him

And the moral of that story was she wished she’d had sex with the guy who ghosted her 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
If she put as much effort into literally anything as she does driving aimlessly in her car and chatting tit to insta stories, she might actually achieve something with her day.

She’s mortifying.

It’s just embarrassing, I don’t get why you’d want anyone to know this stuff
I like the gossip😂
But I didn't understand all? Someone please explain!!
He is the perfect date but she won't have sex with him because a friend told her no to have sex on first dates and above all because she hasn't shaved... hummm... but she stays all night and in the morning "things happened, not everything but things happened" (we get it, he didn't penetrate you).

By the way, the perfect guy sounded suspicious. "My mum would love you, my family would love you, my housemates will love you". Do men in the UK really say that on a first date? 🤣 Run, Poppy, run!!

• Haha
God that was so cringeworthy and painful to listen to.

She has very outdated views when it comes to body hair - it’s not “clean” poppy, I’m sure you can barely see it anyways

The lies and delusion this woman can tell herself is unreal - it’s so unsafe to just duck off to someone’s house you don’t know just because you’re not a “rules” person.
Some people are very cordial with one night stands, he clearly wants to duck you and leave and the red flags she’s ignoring her are comical.

I honestly feel sad that the man offering a-pair of bleeping joggers and saying she can stay for a shag in the morning makes her feel like she has a fella.

Tragic

• Haha
She reminds me of one of my ex’s. She’d only had one or two relationships who both cheated on her.After that she became very sexual- the confidence she’d lost she tried to make up for by literally throwing herself whenever she could, any opportunity to have sex, so that she could feel that want from men yet she was still strung up over her ex. Poppy’s like for like

only thing- at least if your up for a bunk up she’d be one mega cheap date
Nothing wrong with being very sexual. On the contrary. But she's not, she just sounds desperate.

Reactions: 2
The fact she had to be told not to have sex on the first date means her MO is having sex on the first date then being ditched. But if she didn’t have sex on the first date and still got ditched maybe it’s not the sex it’s the shite personality. And I’m in no way slut shaming, have all the sex you want.

She is honestly a desperate mess, she needs to sort her life out. She’s pining after dick like it’s the bleeping elder wand and is going to solve all her problems.

I have said it so many times I’m quite a liberated person and the way she goes on trying to pretend she’s this sexual goddess makes my bleeping skin crawl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m a big girl (size 26) but don’t have a particularly big belly, and I would struggle to shave as you can’t see what you’re doing, one of the things I can’t wait for is being able to get a wax again

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.