Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it just me who didn’t think that person was being particularly rude when they asked the question about her WLS😂 they seemed to be asking a genuine question... probably could have worded it better but I don’t know if they were being mean intentionally like Poppy seems to think

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m very over weight (size 26) and currently calorie counting. I’m working from home and making sure I get in 10000 steps a day, while tied to a desk all day it’s extremely hard so Iv been getting up at 6am to exercise before work. If I can do it she sure as hell could, she could be making such a difference to her health and fitness in all this free time that she’s got. Even just an hours work out a day and show her followers that at her size it is possible to exercise, and she could make such a positive impact on those people who are severely overweight. It could make people realise that if she can do it they can. Instead she’s just festering at home, baking and doing make up. It blows my mind that she’s 28 and her parents let her get away with it.

Was it just me who didn’t think that person was being particularly rude when they asked the question about her WLS😂 they seemed to be asking a genuine question... probably could have worded it better but I don’t know if they were being mean intentionally like Poppy seems to think
It’s all part of her woe is me, Iv got it so tough. Poor poppy 🙄

Reactions: 12
Was it just me who didn’t think that person was being particularly rude when they asked the question about her WLS😂 they seemed to be asking a genuine question... probably could have worded it better but I don’t know if they were being imean intentionally like Poppy seems to think
I mean, I probably wouldn't ask the question but her reply was so patronising and rude. I enjoyed her saying how she wasn't offended and she likes the fact that her and her friends aren't like that, whilst also being incredibly rude and sarcastic back! Why not just simply say that she feels the question crosses a line and there were many reasons instead of throwing her toys out of the pram!

Reactions: 11
I’m not saying it isn’t true as I know nothing about this condition or WLS ... but I find it really odd for someone who was vomiting up blood, being sick 30 times a day and malnourished was then allowed to have WLS that involves surgery on the stomach.

surely WLS would be a big no if you suffered with such severe tummy issues ?

Reactions: 6
I’m not saying it isn’t true as I know nothing about this condition or WLS ... but I find it really odd for someone who was vomiting up blood, being sick 30 times a day and malnourished was then allowed to have WLS that involves surgery on the stomach.

surely WLS would be a big no if you suffered with such severe tummy issues ?
I think she said previously the issues were caused by the first weight loss surgery.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I thought the same thing, if she had such severe side effects from the first WLS surely that would make you really wary about undergoing another procedure. Or maybe that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wow that question hit a nerve!
One thing I never understand why not just ignore. I mean it’s not the best worded but your a public profile all about being plus size and wls.

So why answer at all if your gonna be arsey about it.

literally could have just ignored.

lazy git 4 hour naps a day why?! Is she so exhausted from doing nothing. Do her parents not try and get her out for walks etc. She may be nearly 30 But no way would someone be staying with me and just lying around like a pig in filth only to leave for a drive at 1 in the morning and to wake up shower at 3 in the afternoon. Sort yourself out poppy

Reactions: 5
I thought the same thing, if she had such severe side effects from the first WLS surely that would make you really wary about undergoing another procedure. Or maybe that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her stomach issues were caused by the band slipping up her stomach and becoming lodged in a place it shouldn’t do. It’s quite common with a gastric band, hence why they don’t perform them anymore, now it’s a gastric sleeve or bypass which doesn’t add anything into your body it removes parts of your stomach

Reactions: 5
She did look very pretty in that story where the person felt the need to comment. She didn’t look thin. She still looked plus size though. I don’t think it came across nasty. People are genuinely interested . She maybe shouldn’t have ever announced she was having a second wls. Surely she knew she would get questions on her loss. I follow lots of serious weight loss accounts .over the last 5 years I’ve been 17 stone I’ve been 10 stone. Not with surgery but with a tfr diet. I lost 7 stone in 6 months. It’s bloody hard to keep it off! I’m about 14 stone atm after putting 2 stone on in lock down. I’m still only a size 16 but I feel huge. Poppy is a pretty woman in my eyes. But I feel like her and Jess on the plus size don’t realize how big they’ve got and are trying to be body positive but are deeply unhappy. Again if they don’t like the questions and comment don’t have a public account! Simple.

Reactions: 9
They really need to do their research! I’m getting fed up of these companies gifting to people who don’t need it.. why isn’t this gifted to a parent/mum instagrammer.. why someone who’s had bleddy WLS!!!

Reactions: 7
I mean what is wrong with these companies?? Why are milky bar gifting her things?
And “Career” wtf ? I would hardly class her banging on about what she would like to do to men, then contradicting herself by saying pretty much Every man she comes in contact with has harassed her in some way or another a career !

I mean she occasionally throws in some clothes content and food.

Reactions: 8
They really need to do their research! I’m getting fed up of these companies gifting to people who don’t need it.. why isn’t this gifted to a parent/mum instagrammer.. why someone who’s had bleddy WLS!!!
Going after the fatties 🤪 makes sense really! But they’ve not done their homework - she can technically eat about two pieces of that bar 🙄 I also laughed that she said “morning” and sounded like she had just woken up and it was like 11.45 am 🤔🤣

• Haha
Going after the fatties 🤪 makes sense really! But they’ve not done their homework - she can technically eat about two pieces of that bar 🙄 I also laughed that she said “morning” and sounded like she had just woken up and it was like 11.45 am 🤔🤣
She literally lives the life of a slob. She had a 4 hour nap and she isn’t even working? She does... nothing? She seems to be tumbling down a very dark hole. Wasn’t it only a few weeks ago she was posting how she’s getting up earlier and doing embroidery and shite? Looks like it didn’t last very long.......

Thread suggestion: Poppy Adams: unemployed, bratty, everyone wants to shag me, give me validation and all the food baby

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she buying lingerie? She’s definitely on a site where men pay fat birds to sit on them for money isn’t she... notice how she’s covered her grotesque gut up with the caption, I’ve just ate my tea it made me feel a bit sick 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So her sunglasses were ‘super cheap’ only £40, must be nice to be able to spend that on stuff you don’t need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.