Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Different people have different boundaries 🙄 it doesn’t make someone any less of a mother. They are clearly close.

Poppy’s financial situation is mysterious but I guess we’ll never know for sure unless she tells us how she earns her keep!
My Mam is a bit like Poppy's. She isn't touchy-feely and only really gives me a hug when I'm saying goodbye to her. It's the way she was brought up; my maternal Grandparents didn't show affection that way either.
My Mam shows her love in other ways - by listening and being supportive and patient; creating things for us: baking, sewing, knitting etc. However, she has become more affectionate since her Grandchildren were born. She often has them sitting on her knee and gives them cuddles.
My Dad is the affectionate one.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s angles/lighting/wishful thinking, but is Poppy’s weight loss starting to show in today’s insta stories?

Reactions: 5
I mean one would hope so, she had it in July 😂 I had my surgery and a month later the weight loss was noticeable however I didn’t pose in a way that made me look 30 kilos lighter

• Haha
Has that photo been edited? I can't tell if a photo has been photoshopped, so just wondering

Reactions: 2
Has that photo been edited? I can't tell if a photo has been photoshopped, so just wondering
The picture she put up today on Instagram I. Spotty dress? No it does not look photoshopped. Definitely seeing weight loss now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The picture she put up today on Instagram I. Spotty dress? No it does not look photoshopped. Definitely seeing weight loss now.
She looked great, looks like weight is starting to drop off then I see the baggy clothes and realise she’s just VERY good at illusion

Reactions: 4
Sorry I have to say it, her lipstick is awful today! In the reel she posted her bottom lip is a mess, same with the selfies on the grid and the pic she's just put on her stories! Her overlining normally grinds my gears anyway but today is exceptional!

Sorry I have to say it, her lipstick is awful today! In the reel she posted her bottom lip is a mess, same with the selfies on the grid and the pic she's just put on her stories! Her overlining normally grinds my gears anyway but today is exceptional!
They always look tragic and it’s so strange because her top lip is already pretty full! It doesn’t need dramatically overlined like that.

Jesus Christ, these tinder stories 🤢 she is foul. Sorry, I’m not prudish but it’s just mortifying. “You look so similar to someone I banged once” 🙄🙄🙄🙄 fuccckkk offffff Poppy! What age are you!?

Last edited:
  • Sick
They always look tragic and it’s so strange because her top lip is already pretty full! It doesn’t need dramatically overlined like that.

Jesus Christ, these tinder stories 🤢 she is foul. Sorry, I’m not prudish but it’s just mortifying. “You look so similar to someone I banged once” 🙄🙄🙄🙄 fuccckkk offffff Poppy! What age are you!?
She is truly vile !

She looked great, looks like weight is starting to drop off then I see the baggy clothes and realise she’s just VERY good at illusion
I had thought she looked like she's lost a lot of weight, but I can never tell with her. The baggy clothes did her no favours and made her look massive.

• Heart
How’s that weight loss hey 😅😅

Also in her tinder stories; that guy that was apparently obsessed with her sleeping habit, does she actually realise how weird and strange it is that someone is awake all night? Excluding shift workers of course but poppy doesn’t work.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
How’s that weight loss hey 😅😅

Also in her tinder stories; that guy that was apparently obsessed with her sleeping habit, does she actually realise how weird and strange it is that someone is awake all night? Excluding shift workers of course but poppy doesn’t work.
And it would suggest the fact its taken one of them 5 months to respond back that they are not interested in her !

She is desperate not to be single but when you come across as crude and desperate as she does all she is going to attract is guys that see her as exactly that ! Desperate

I feel for her with what that guy said and laughed at her body, that was cruel and nobody deserves that.

but she does come across really desperate and at the same time up her own arse. I can imagine she gives off the vibe she is too good for the men she is speaking too. But ultimately they see her for what she is desperate amd
Arrogant. So in that respect it doesn’t surprise me she attracts the narcissistic types.

Reactions: 11
It’s wild that in one set of stories she can tell us she spent the night with the worst person she’s ever met and that she knew he was terrible before she went home with him.... and then claim that she has self respect 🤨 no self respecting person would put themselves in that situation just for some attention. Nope.

Reactions: 13
I feel for her with what that guy said and laughed at her body, that was cruel and nobody deserves that.

but she does come across really desperate and at the same time up her own arse. I can imagine she gives off the vibe she is too good for the men she is speaking too. But ultimately they see her for what she is desperate amd
Arrogant. So in that respect it doesn’t surprise me she attracts the narcissistic types.
But where in that speech does she take responsibility for the fact she clearly lies and misleads about her true size ....of course it's awful what he said to her but clearly in the cold sober light of day he saw her true size and was questioning it ...she spends so much time painting on this illusion and creating an image that is far from her true self , is it any wonder that when people meet and see her properly in person they are disappointed/ shocked? She lies ...perhaps if she spent less time doing that her date life would be less full of idiots!

Please please please don’t hate me for saying this! I didn’t watch all of Poppy’s stories because she’s starting to bore me so going on your comments it looks like someone made a horrible comment about her body and skin - I don’t blame them, if I matched with a guy and he came over with skin like that and a body like Poppy’s I would absolutely cringe and tell him to leave immediately. Poppy is the only one to blame for that body

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.