Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to be trolling with the doughnut or it's for someone else.

Reactions: 5
Why does poppy have to make everything sexual?? Csnt just say she enjoyed the donut with adding a sexual connotation to it??? Lately all her stories have been about dating, sex, dating, sex. How sad that’s all she has in her life?

Reactions: 9
Why does poppy have to make everything sexual?? Csnt just say she enjoyed the donut with adding a sexual connotation to it??? Lately all her stories have been about dating, sex, dating, sex. How sad that’s all she has in her life?
I think its because she is not getting the attention she really wants from genuine, nice people. Not specifically in relation to a donut, just in general terms. Fake confidence. Making sure people know she has had sex and someone wanted her. Loud,over the top energy. Its like a facade she uses and when it doesn't work she tries even harder. So each time it just gets worse and worse & more desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately, as a fattie who uses tinder etc how she speaks about men is completely true. Many men are arrogant pigs who will belittle you just because you said no and weight is something they will go to quickly. Despite being happy to “bang you” as poppy says
[/QUOTE

I'm a size 16/18 and I'm very clear about that in all my pictures... and I date online too ..not my experience at all ,the opposite in fact, men like curvy women. I think you also need to be very clear on what you are looking for. She seems to be happy to talk to anyone that throws her a bone. In my experience with online dating, if you let the idiots waste your time they will !

Poppy's issue is she lies..there is a big difference between being my size and hers.
She has to be trolling with the doughnut or it's for someone else.
Nah she will have polished that off ! WLS ?! What WLS !!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's because she hasn't it in her life😂

I think its because she is not getting the attention she really wants from genuine, nice people. Not specifically in relation to a donut, just in general terms. Fake confidence. Making sure people know she has had sex and someone wanted her. Loud,over the top energy. Its like a facade she uses and when it doesn't work she tries even harder. So each time it just gets worse and worse & more desperate.
Imagine when she finds love, she will be as irritating as DV with her "gf". I still prefer the dating stories haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's likes on her profile or photos since the beginning of using it? Sorry I've never been on Tinder😅

Reactions: 2
First time being up at 8am in a year?? F**k she’s such a let down of a human being. Imagine her actually living in the real world? For anyone that doubted that mummy and daddy fund her, there’s your evidence right there

Reactions: 11
She hasn’t been up this early in a year... that was posted 3 hours ago so 8am... what the heck 😂 that’s not even early, I start work at that time! I can’t remember that last time I slept in ‘that early’

Reactions: 7
She looked ginormous on that shopping story she posted, completely different to the post the other day where it looked like she'd lost weight.

Reactions: 3
She looked ginormous on that shopping story she posted, completely different to the post the other day where it looked like she'd lost weight.
Completely agree! She's definitely altering the posed pictures. The ones of her acting a tit with her legs open also showed her true size.. she really isn't a good example of successful WLS!

Reactions: 6
WHY AREN’T THOSE JEWELLERY STORIES MARKED AS GIFTED!???!!!! 🤯🤯🤯

Jesus Christ Poppy, you have literally ONE job and part of that “job” is correctly complying with advertising standards!!!!! Argh.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.