Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But where in that speech does she take responsibility for the fact she clearly lies and misleads about her true size ....of course it's awful what he said to her but clearly in the cold sober light of day he saw her true size and was questioning it ...she spends so much time painting on this illusion and creating an image that is far from her true self , is it any wonder that when people meet and see her properly in person they are disappointed/ shocked? She lies ...perhaps if she spent less time doing that her date life would be less full of idiots!
Oooh really? I didn’t realise she lied about her size 😳 that’s just silly and cat fishing to some extent 😳.

I always think about the guy she spoke about who she left in the pub with her brother before she actually met him ! He seemed so nice and seemed to like her for her.
Ans she belittled him all over insta 😞

I guess in someways it’s karma for the way she treats the nice one.

sod that I retract my sympathy 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Oooh really? I didn’t realise she lied about her size 😳 that’s just silly and cat fishing to some extent 😳.

I always think about the guy she spoke about who she left in the pub with her brother before she actually met him ! He seemed so nice and seemed to like her for her.
Ans she belittled him all over insta 😞

I guess in someways it’s karma for the way she treats the nice one.

sod that I retract my sympathy 🤣
Wow didn’t even know she did that

Reactions: 2
Please please please don’t hate me for saying this! I didn’t watch all of Poppy’s stories because she’s starting to bore me so going on your comments it looks like someone made a horrible comment about her body and skin - I don’t blame them, if I matched with a guy and he came over with skin like that and a body like Poppy’s I would absolutely cringe and tell him to leave immediately. Poppy is the only one to blame for that body
It doesn’t sound like it was an online date, I don’t think. Sounds like she met / knew a guy who in her own words was a complete narcissist and had made not nice comments on the night they were out (sounds like it was maybe in a group). But still she went home him with, slept with him then the next morning he wanted to have sex with her again and she said no; she then walked across the room to get dressed and he made mocking comments about her body.

Horrible experience I’m sure, but again, someone with true self respect wouldn’t have put themselves in a situation with someone like that in the first place. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Please please please don’t hate me for saying this! I didn’t watch all of Poppy’s stories because she’s starting to bore me so going on your comments it looks like someone made a horrible comment about her body and skin - I don’t blame them, if I matched with a guy and he came over with skin like that and a body like Poppy’s I would absolutely cringe and tell him to leave immediately. Poppy is the only one to blame for that body
No hate from me ...it amazes me that she imagines that men are going to meet her and say " oh great you pretended to be a size 18 but you are in fact a 28 no problem ! " life isn't like that and men are definitely not like that! ...the fact she classes herself, and her friends play along with it too, that she is a model makes me laugh ...seriously?! A model? Nope ...is it any wonder men recoil from her when they meet her !

Her tongue on her stories.... why does it look like it has the shape of her teeth moulded into the sides. Maybe I've watched too much Gillian McKeith but that's surely not healthy

Apologies if I'm adding the photo all wrong

Screenshot_20210126-120524_Instagram.jpg

Her ranty sermons on self love literally make my ears bleed. Is she trying to convince herself or us 🙄
The good samaritan needs time for herself. For a change.

That guy she met was awful though. I don't find any excuse for his behaviour. Says more about him than her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is it a British thing too, the "American way of dating"? Like you can date several people at the same time and it's very codified and then you agree to be together. Looks more like a job application😂 Nothing natural or relax.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Is it a British thing too, the "American way of dating"? Like you can date several people at the same time and it's very codified and then you agree to be together. Looks more like a job application😂 Nothing natural or relax.
I've only ever dated one person at a time, well apart from once when I dated two guys at the same time, as I couldn't decide which one I liked the most. I'm older than Poppy though, so I'm not sure if it's different now. Online dating wasn't a big thing when I was dating and people didn't admit to online dating, like they do now. I think now it's considered normal to meet online rather than in a pub/club. Sorry, I got sidetracked, I think what I'm trying to say is that maybe as it's online, you probably talk to more than one person at a time, so I guess you'd probably go on a date with them all.

Also, I'm sure she said something like it's a pandemic when a guy asked to meet her, that hasn't stopped her before, we all remember 'rat gate'.

Reactions: 2
Yes I don't know. Even younger people I know (who use the apps) date one at a time, no matter if it's for one night or 10 years lol
I think it's cultural (again) and I don't count those who have lovers, different story.
Thanks for the answer!

Reactions: 1
It’s always the same waffle about confidence and self love from her it’s actually making me sleepy.

What that fella said wasn’t right. Unfortunately there are just people in the world like that. And with dating sites, you’ve got to be honest.

gosh we could all Pose work Our angles but when we meet them it’s not fair, imagine meeting someone who looks one way and has worked the photo to look a size 12, of course you’ll be shocked when you meet and they are much bigger like a 22 plus. Some people aren’t attracted to fatter people. Not everyone who meets you will like you. Just get over it & move on.

If you upload an angled photo also have on a tagged style photo of you not twisting to hide that extra bit of waist etc. People will still want to meet up just will know who they meeting with.

Let’s just add that if you’re telling people you’re a plus size model they’re going to have certain expectations

Reactions: 5
Let’s just add that if you’re telling people you’re a plus size model they’re going to have certain expectations
Well she said it wasn't her who said that but her friend. Not sure he was a date from the apps. Anyway he has eyes. Even if he was drunk, he knew he was going to bed with a fattie (no offense). Then in the morning, he wants to have sex with her again, she doesn't, and then he says that he had sex with a Calvin Klein model the night before and he is ironical about her being a model. She is an idiot but he is a total loser😂

Honestly this lass needs some therapy and a good vibrator. She’s attracting wronguns because she goes on like a sex-starved teenager. She can prattle on about body confidence and self-respect all she bloody likes but her stories are absolutely transparent and the constant need to prove to the internet how many tinder matches she has and that she’s had sex at some point in her lifetime is bloody tragic.

Get a dildo, work on yourself (literally and metaphorically) and just shut up Poppy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is it none of her "stories" ever ring true or make sense ....
Unfortunately, as a fattie who uses tinder etc how she speaks about men is completely true. Many men are arrogant pigs who will belittle you just because you said no and weight is something they will go to quickly. Despite being happy to “bang you” as poppy says

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Unfortunately, as a fattie who uses tinder etc how she speaks about men is completely true. Many men are arrogant pigs who will belittle you just because you said no and weight is something they will go to quickly. Despite being happy to “bang you” as poppy says
It’s not even a fat thing - rejection insults are very common, I’ve had a fair few racial ones in my time when I’ve even said I would rather not talk anymore

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.