Poppy Adams #36 Queer Eye for the Straight Lie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine packing up that tit tip of a flat 🥴 you wouldn't know where to start!

The parting by Moses is going to make me lol all day 😆

What a tale of two extremes, two friends move to Edinburgh. One finds love, marriage, a social circle, a job, expecting a child, made it home. The other still sat eye bleeping herself in a hoarders paradise, no friends, no circle, no day to day exposure to actual people, no routine and pretending hbpmnp has a cock and hiding their face thru sheer embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It would make sense for Poppy to move back to Essex, and she probably will but there’s a part of me that thinks she’ll make HBP move up there to pander to her enormous ego.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It would make sense for Poppy to move back to Essex, and she probably will but there’s a part of me that thinks she’ll make HBP move up there to pander to her enormous ego.
She thinks her time is more important than MNPHBP so I think she’ll make them do the move. If it’s the other way round, she will haul them up to Scotland to do all the packing and moving. No way she’s going to do any manual labour or hard graft.

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine living with that selfish front-bottom and all her stuff? Jesus, you wouldn’t get a look-in, would you? HBP is going to be like her lodger/carer and the whole place will be like some mad lady’s hoarder den. If FE gets one shelf for her stuff, she’ll be lucky.

• Haha
Also why are her legs about 20 shades darker than the rest of her body or did she stick a filter on? They looked bloody sore.

AND how many times did she want to say 'girlie'. Girlie needs some new words.

In her LoveHoney reel she says "there is a taboo around masturbation" --- really? In 2024 she thinks women are ashamed to talk about wanking, sex toys and self-pleasure or "whatever you want to call it" as she says in the least sex-positive way I have ever heard anyone talk about sex on Insta.

• Heart
I'm just catching up with the QA, so does poppy have a partner? God I wish she'd mentioned that.... :rolleyes:
You have to really pay attention as it’s such a brief reference but yes I think she might do. Not sure tho. She’s been so low key about it all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just to show the trickery she has perfected in order to make herself appear smaller. Arm placement so that it looks like she is the size of the inner red lines. Bottom half dark colour clothing to disguise how wide actually is. Outer red lines show the pythag and apron and the space she actually takes.

Also - wear a decent bra you saggy tittied twit.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11