Poppy Adams #36 Queer Eye for the Straight Lie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the bit that says "if they wanted to they would" would what poppy?? You probably made them feel like they had to come and see you with no doubt messaging to say how stressy and depressy you are without your carer.
Equally, if she wanted to she would. She doesn't have a job, whats stopping her

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They def give best friends / sibling vibes rather than lover vibes. Despite the purchase of the fingerrings dish I don't think anything sexual is going on here between them. Maybe because I can't bring myself to picture that or even work out how it would work with the bawbags and apron. Surely some sort of a hoist would be required.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's the bit that says "if they wanted to they would" would what poppy?? You probably made them feel like they had to come and see you with no doubt messaging to say how stressy and depressy you are without your carer.
I wondered too! Is it also shaming everyone else who's not trained their partner to respond to their every need?

Reactions: 8
Shes needs her carer to complete the everything bath. Maybe brother lover thought pythag needed a wash and had to call in the help.
Given Brotherlover's size, it's probably in his interests to get HBP to come up to give them both a sponge bath on the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
By the looks of HBP due to the lack of portion control provided by Pythag and their obsession with over feeding everyone the carer may also need their own carer soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
By the looks of HBP due to the lack of portion control provided by Pythag and their obsession with over feeding everyone the carer may also need their own carer soon.
The Adams love to feed. Also Ploppy will feel better about her large size if MNPHBP chonks up too. Then it gives her no need to change her lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_8647.png

think I’d prefer to just not be in the picture rather than standing half out of frame with a burger covering my face but that’s just me

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Is that her partner?! It looks like some random photobomber. Especially with use of the word “family”.

• Haha
Reactions: 15