Poppy Adams #36 Queer Eye for the Straight Lie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to show the trickery she has perfected in order to make herself appear smaller. Arm placement so that it looks like she is the size of the inner red lines. Bottom half dark colour clothing to disguise how wide actually is. Outer red lines show the pythag and apron and the space she actually takes.

Also - wear a decent bra you saggy tittied twit.
This is so insightful to her trickery, thank you!!

Reactions: 5
The knees are definitely melting šŸ« 
Shes laying down and still having to lift her pregnant knee up - more trickery so her leg appears smoother. Unfortunately she didn't have her carer there to hold the phone so that she could also lift up the other knee fold and therefore exposes what they actually look like. But we do get the tight leg cross in an attempt to make them appear smaller and to help with pulling the skin to smooth then out. So BOPO.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just to show the trickery she has perfected in order to make herself appear smaller. Arm placement so that it looks like she is the size of the inner red lines. Bottom half dark colour clothing to disguise how wide actually is. Outer red lines show the pythag and apron and the space she actually takes.

Also - wear a decent bra you saggy tittied twit.
That waistcoat is STRAINING and she canā€™t even do the bottom button up.

Buy a bigger size you un-BOPO twit

Reactions: 10
That waistcoat is STRAINING and she canā€™t even do the bottom button up.

Buy a bigger size you un-BOPO twit
She'll never admit to needing a bigger size. If she wore decent underwear she'd never fit in 99% of her clothes - she's a big saggy sack of spuds

Reactions: 7
HOW have I not noticed this parting thing until now šŸ˜³šŸ˜†šŸ˜³šŸ˜† itā€™s ALL I can see now.
It's really bad. She needs the scalp coverage stuff, I use nanogen hair fibres for my own candy floss hair. I HOPE YOU SEE THIS POPPY HUN. GAME CHANGER FOR US BALD GIRLIES.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So that coming out video sheā€™s done for her managements pageā€¦
She says she toyed with her sexuality for years in regards to is she bi/pan pansexualā€¦erm did she not solely chase and talk about dick for years?
Also a Q&A about 2 years ago when she said she would never date a woman?

Total bullshit from Poppy to make it suit her current situation.
I think Iā€™d have more respect if she said sheā€™d always dated guys but when she met HNP she felt attracted to them as a person then trying to act like sheā€™s always fancied different genders.
---
Also, Iā€™m so crap with terminology but at the end of the video she says sheā€™s a gay woman.
I thought a gay woman was only attracted to woman (as her partner is non binary I wouldnā€™t think this is correct?)
I thought if she said pan sexual or even queer it would be more correct?
Happy to be corrected, I love being educated on these things šŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She says she toyed with her sexuality for years in regards to is she bi/pan pansexualā€¦erm did she not solely chase and talk about dick for years?

I think Iā€™d have more respect if she said sheā€™d always dated guys but when she met HNP she felt attracted to them as a person then trying to act like sheā€™s always fancied different genders.
---
Also, Iā€™m so crap with terminology but at the end of the video she says sheā€™s a gay woman.
I thought a gay woman was only attracted to woman (as her partner is non binary I wouldnā€™t think this is correct?)
Sounds like her management need a queer influencer on their roster and sheā€™s the one!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

---
I didnā€™t quite get why she was like ā€œIā€™ve probably settled on pansexualā€ then at the end was like ā€œas a gay womanā€

like someoneā€™s journey is their journey and of course she may well have had various feelings about people other than cis men that she didnā€™t share with the internet, not disputing that part of the video. But sheā€™s come out as two different things in the space of one short vid

Reactions: 16

---
I can't tell you how long it has taken me to set up a screen recording of her Q&A where she said she didn't think she'd ever date a woman as she's 'not partial' to them. Wanted to save it for posterity when the inevitable fall out happens and someone questions her being a 'gay woman' and she deletes itšŸ˜

Reactions: 13
I do think itā€™s possible that anyone can fall for a person regardless of gender and identity but we all know Poppy is doing this for attention and as soon as some beardy short king comedian-type comes along swinging his dick, she will be back to men.

Reactions: 20
I do think itā€™s possible that anyone can fall for a person regardless of gender and identity but we all know Poppy is doing this for attention and as soon as some beardy short king comedian-type comes along swinging his dick, she will be back to men.
Totally agree, I think sexuality is a spectrum however itā€™s the disingenuous acting like sheā€™s struggled with her sexuality which I donā€™t believe.
I wish she just said she fell for her partner because they were amazing and it was regardless of gender.
I just think sheā€™s talking bollocks

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Totally agree, I think sexuality is a spectrum however itā€™s the disingenuous acting like sheā€™s struggled with her sexuality which I donā€™t believe.
I wish she just said she fell for her partner because they were amazing and it was regardless of gender.
I just think sheā€™s talking bollocks
At least she said something nice about HBP. I think thatā€™s a first!

Reactions: 9
Oh I completely agree about people being able to be attracted to anyone. I'm certainly not disputing that. What I'm talking about is one of social media's most chronic oversharers somehow managed to keep her apparent long standing struggle with her sexuality a secret, even when someone gave her a direct opportunity to disclose her thoughts. It's almost like every 'dating' and sex story being about a man was because she was only ever interested in them...

Reactions: 16
Oh I completely agree about people being able to be attracted to anyone. I'm certainly not disputing that. What I'm talking about is one of social media's most chronic oversharers somehow managed to keep her apparent long standing struggle with her sexuality a secret, even when someone gave her a direct opportunity to disclose her thoughts. It's almost like every 'dating' and sex story being about a man was because she was only ever interested in them...
I agree. She had previously declared herself fully heterosexual and has never spoken about being anything other than that.

Reactions: 11