Poppy Adams #36 Queer Eye for the Straight Lie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bloody awful 😞 HB is a total mug. The pic with brother lover says it all, could she be any further away from her partner?

The airport hug is so sad 😢 looks like strangers hugging

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God, the whole lot of them are just tragic. Neither the brother or this idiot work in Edinburgh; why the duck do they live there? And the other bag of cringe with the black shorts, I don’t even have words.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poppy is female. HBP is female. This means poppy is homosexual (same sex attracted) or bisexual (both sexes). HBP saying she’s NB doesn’t change the fact she’s female. I say this as someone who has had a relationship with a woman so I’m in the ‘rainbow community’ 😘
Oh bore off 😴

Reactions: 9
I was laughing so much I couldn't breathe at that pic. FE is such a desperate fool to put up with being treated like that. The massive lump that's her brotherlover gets his ugly mug in the pic. She's so embarrassed about the HBMHP not being attractive. I thought once she'd done the big coming out reveal that she'd show their face.

Reactions: 11
That burger face pic is so disrespectful. Why does pythag even feel the need to post it at all? I feel like she is just humiliating them not hiding their identity for privacy. I mean why a burger? Pythag needs a smack to the bucked teef.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 3028702
think I’d prefer to just not be in the picture rather than standing half out of frame with a burger covering my face but that’s just me
lol at Poppy wearing an “Adidas training” tee shirt. What’s she training for? The Breakfast Bao Olympics?
---
View attachment 3028764
“Never get easier”
She looks pretty chuffed to me
It’s the kind of hug you give to the Aunt You Don’t Like at the twice yearly family gathering

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whoever posted the salt and pepper set was spot on. They look so awkward when they hug. They either look like they are wrestling and about to fall over or that they are trying to hug without touching bodies. It's so unnatural and forced.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t help with her having to document it by taking a pic so posing to eye duck herself and also contorting her body to look smaller, it makes it look even more awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure how much of the awkwardness is down to size and how much is down to total lack of sexual chemistry….but I am living for all these examples

• Haha
Reactions: 13