Poppy Adams #36 Queer Eye for the Straight Lie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe that was her dinner outfit. Those shoes look like what my mum wears to take the bins out.

(Omg is this why MNP has to go to Edinburgh? To take out the bins??)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you know what makes me laugh is that all these influencers their time is limited and there is no way they would cope with a normal job. That day I will laugh Infact pmsl.Imagine Poppy working full time or Laura no you can’t!

Reactions: 10
Also very confused (not as confused as Pythag) that within a few seconds she both described herself a pansexual and a gay woman. How can that be? Again, as someone said previously I am happy to be educated. But my understanding is pansexual is you are attracted to the person regardless of gender and gay is you are attracted to the same gender as yourself. Does this mean that she perceives her partner as female even if MNP sees themselves as non binary? Can you respectfully do that? Or is that a complete disregard of someone's gender preference?

Reactions: 16
ID’ing verbally as gay is easier in a lot of circumstances as it's generally more understood. In some spheres, gay is simply used as an umbrella term for all Queer, LGBT and other gender and sexual minorities. So according to this understanding of the word, being pansexual is simply a “sub-category” of “gay”, and a pansexual can easily be both. Pansexual does not have the same well-established so people use “gay” as an identity-aiding label on their sexual preference.

* Pansexual - people who are attracted to both non-binary genders and binary genders based on emotional, romantic and sexual feelings.

** Not an expert, still learning. I still make mistakes, hope I haven't offended anyone.

Reactions: 10
ID’ing verbally as gay is easier in a lot of circumstances as it's generally more understood. In some spheres, gay is simply used as an umbrella term for all Queer, LGBT and other gender and sexual minorities. So according to this understanding of the word, being pansexual is simply a “sub-category” of “gay”, and a pansexual can easily be both. Pansexual does not have the same well-established so people use “gay” as an identity-aiding label on their sexual preference.

* Pansexual - people who are attracted to both non-binary genders and binary genders based on emotional, romantic and sexual feelings.

** Not an expert, still learning. I still make mistakes, hope I haven't offended anyone.
Literally this.

I've many friends that are pansexual/bi or non binary, trans and they mostly call themselves gay or queer as a blanket term, labels can be really personal so they prefer to keep it non specific. I used to think gay just meant attracted to the same gender but turns out that's an older term and not really the case now.

Poppy is a class a bellend, she's never been confused about her sexual orientation she just takes whatever she can get, as long as they are obsessed with her and submit to her every need. It's giving ''controlling, narc" energy.

Reactions: 17

Thanks for the explanation! I identify as bisexual but I’m not really in the community or anything so I don’t know a lot of culture or nuances etc. Well that’s fair enough if that’s how she means it (if that’s how she means it and she’s not just randomly chatting tit)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

That makes total sense, I’m still learning myself. I thought queer was the umbrella term but your explanation makes sense.

I hope I’m not offending anyone but I still think Poppy is talking tit. She’s never once been questioning her sexuality, she’s always been about men and publicly said she would only date men.
I’d rather she was honest and said it’s a new thing for her that she’s working through as opposed to making out like she’s always been pansexual.

Reactions: 11
She is really making HBP work for her isn’t she? This has got to be the longest period Poppy has spent in Edinburgh in a long time.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
View attachment 3026404

It’s giving….. mother and child

Any time they have physical contact it looks so weird! Maybe MNPHBP is one of those people who gets awkward on camera so the poses look odd but I still think it’s a sexless relationship.

like the film Kissing Jessica Stein where (SPOILER ALERT) the main character gives it her best shot but just can’t get into the lady loving’ and gets dumped as a result

Reactions: 11
Any time they have physical contact it looks so weird! Maybe MNPHBP is one of those people who gets awkward on camera so the poses look odd but I still think it’s a sexless relationship.
You’re so right. There appears to be no chemistry between them. The salt and pepper shaker people have more sexual chemistry than these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It seems they just play roles for each other. MNPHBP is the carer and then Pythag rewards them by playing the motherly role. It's giving.... I have emotional and identity issues.

Reactions: 8
Poppy is female. HBP is female. This means poppy is homosexual (same sex attracted) or bisexual (both sexes). HBP saying she’s NB doesn’t change the fact she’s female. I say this as someone who has had a relationship with a woman so I’m in the ‘rainbow community’ 😘

• Angry
Reactions: 6