Poppy Adams #36 Queer Eye for the Straight Lie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also c0nveniently forgot that part (because it was probably a lie) then remembered that's what she told MNP so had to add it in. She gets all jittery, awkward and eye twitchy when she's chatting bull tit - which is often.
She's got the mannerisms of a cokehead but she generally doesn't strike me as the type to be into that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually, that’s what I came on to write about; her bleeping hands! The endless waving them about, they’re so distracting.

Reactions: 9
HBPMNP has a nice ring to it!

What you said about "it" makes sense. BUUUUUTTTT she's still a massive twit!
Oh yeah we are in agreement there 😂
---
I wonder if she’s received any questions about her new found queerness and is choosing not to answer them? Obviously, it’s her choice not to but given her massive ego you’d think she’d capitalise on her influence and give a little patronising condescending sermon how it’s ok to come out later etc.

She’s bleeping insufferable.
As someone who has previously only dated cis men, no matter how open minded you are surely you’d have a little pause before dating someone outside of that? But no mention of it being something she had to think about.
Also no mention of the gender/gender identity of the other person she went on a date with, I don’t know if that’s to not draw attention to My Now Partner’s gender or to make people speculate that the other person also was not a cis male…

Reactions: 6
Oh yeah we are in agreement there 😂
---

As someone who has previously only dated cis men, no matter how open minded you are surely you’d have a little pause before dating someone outside of that? But no mention of it being something she had to think about.
Also no mention of the gender/gender identity of the other person she went on a date with, I don’t know if that’s to not draw attention to My Now Partner’s gender or to make people speculate that the other person also was not a cis male…
She has a platform that she could use for some positive for a change, especially as its Pride month. She could talk about things like that, her own sexuality and how she transitioned from dating only men to someone non binary. How she has found that. Any challenges. But not this self indulgent girlie, what would be in it for her? Also she probably wouldn't like the answers it would give her (if she was honest). Something like that could really help someone confused or struggling with their own identity or sexuality.

Reactions: 11
Her hair looks like it's been parted by moses...I can't stop looking at it while she waffles on about HBPMNP.
And on that note, if I referred to my girlfriend as my now partner my friends would rip me to shreds-it is a ridiculous phrase!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dating someone else? Okay then 👀 She just has to let MNP know just how lucky they are to be with her. She had her pick apparently!

Also agree that MNP will probably uproot their life to Edinburgh only to be travelling back down to casa Adams every 5 minutes when they're not working as Poppy just can't be without mummy and her Sunday roast dinner banquets for more than a week. Absolutely pointless behaviour.

Reactions: 16
Is it just me or is she talking more politely than usual? Got her posh voice on trying to fool us all into thinking she’s not a desperate twit.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or is she talking more politely than usual? Got her posh voice on trying to fool us all into thinking she’s not a desperate twit.
She has no idea if she's coming or going. One minute cutting words short, the next using full sentences. Another minute she's the happiest she's ever been and the next she has bitten her nails down due to anxiety. She's a headache.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if Pops has been using the old’ LH Cl*t sucker too much!

No other excuse for the tit show of Q&As where she basically just spouted crap about how much the HBP (you’re my partner now!) loved Pops from the moment they saw her and how she (Poppy) generously let them, even ditching her ‘emotionally’ unstable (totally made up ) partner, who she had met twice!

Just a (horrifying) thought, but could overuse of the LH Clam sucker be the reason for the widening parting? Could it slowly be sucking the hair back into her scalp like a reverse play doh head!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If they were planning to live in Scotland. HBP could just come up to Edinburgh immediately and get a job there. It certainly wouldn’t have to take months. What would take months is Poppy giving up her tenancy, finding somewhere to live in Essex and moving all her junk down South. As a PP pointed out, how could ya gally spend so much time with Shellybebs if HBP was working in Scotland?

Reactions: 9
I think Poppy will move back down south - she’s barely in Edinburgh anymore anyway, no friends or anything there and is always down south at her folks place so I reckon she’ll sack Edinburgh off and move down with MYNOWPARTNER

Reactions: 13
I wonder if Pops has been using the old’ LH Cl*t sucker too much!

No other excuse for the tit show of Q&As where she basically just spouted crap about how much the HBP (you’re my partner now!) loved Pops from the moment they saw her and how she (Poppy) generously let them, even ditching her ‘emotionally’ unstable (totally made up ) partner, who she had met twice!

Just a (horrifying) thought, but could overuse of the LH Clam sucker be the reason for the widening parting? Could it slowly be sucking the hair back into her scalp like a reverse play doh head!
Hahahahahjajajajajajaja omg

Reactions: 3
I reckon she's just spending this much time in Edinburgh because she knows she's giving it up soon. Gonna take her months to pack up all that tat. They would be daft to uproot MNPs life too when all their fanily and 'friends' are down south. Although will be Poppy's way of keeping her carer all to herself. Just them 2 locked away in the overly cluttered flat while Poppy continues to overfeed them both.

Reactions: 11
I reckon she's just spending this much time in Edinburgh because she knows she's giving it up soon. Gonna take her months to pack up all that tat. They would be daft to uproot MNPs life too when all their fanily and 'friends' are down south. Although will be Poppy's way of keeping her carer all to herself. Just them 2 locked away in the overly cluttered flat while Poppy continues to overfeed them both.
Poppy is a lazy selfish cow though so I could see her uprooting MNPHBP to drag them all the way up to her and thus isolate them from everyone so they can be her carer. Just a hunch coz she’s a selfish bleep!

Reactions: 8