Poppy Adams #36 Queer Eye for the Straight Lie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off 😆😆 as if she thinks this, she's way to used to seeing herself filtered to death 😆😆

She's so desirable to anyone with a pulse, yeah ok plops, is this why you've been single so long and are now pretending to be loved up with a person you're quite obviously ashamed of. Pull the other one

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before but it’s strange that, since being in this relationship, she’s spent more time than ever in Edinburgh. There is no need for her relationship to be as long distance as it is when she has the freedom and flexibility that she has.
Being so far away she can pretend to herself (and others) that HB is actually male.

It's so blatantly obvious and all this 'I'm so happy' tit she's posting is her trying to make herself believe it. When in reality she's ashamed of HB as SHE (come for me, I'm not saying they) looks like she's been walloped with the ugly stick and hasn't got a dick. I said it. I have no regrets and I also don't feel bad that this isn't her thread. She's enabling boss baby poppy so she deserves what she gets.
---
POPPY REFERS TO HB AS 'IT' AND I AM DEAD. 💀

The food she eats is a she, the clothes she wears is a she. Partner = IT. howling.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Of course she didn't tell them she liked them, she had to say "you're in love with me, admit it" because it's all about poppy

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s just said plans are in place for them to move into together.

“but who will be moving? I don’t know. I do know” *smug face*

We all know that FE will have to uproot their whole life to go and care for Poppy. Let’s not pretend that there’s any possibility of Poppy not getting her own way. Poppy says Jump, HBP says how high.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She literally has no shame. Saying about the partner when they first met 'they definitely liked me' and she said to them 'you're in love with me just admit it'. We know this is Poppy's line, she just needed someone desperate enough, needy enough and lacking self esteem that they would say YES I DO and Poppy latched on.

Also.... is she ever going to address this ever growing parting? It's getting wider by the day. Particularly seeing as she was flogging hair growth not long ago, absolutely audacity of it hahaha!

Every time she speaks she just comes across as an even bigger twit that we all thought she already was.

Attachments

I don’t agree with not honouring someone’s chosen pronouns but I do agree that Poppy calling her partner “IT” is bleeping horrendous.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I may start calling them MNP for “my now partner”

I don’t agree with not honouring someone’s chosen pronouns but I do agree that Poppy calling her partner “IT” is bleeping horrendous.
Not to defend but I really don’t think she was saying it like that. I can’t quite phrase how I think she meant it but I don’t think she was referring to My Now Partner as “it”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she really say she made a pros and cons list and decided to go with 'my current partner'. Then went in to say that the other person she was dating wasn't emotionally available anyway? Meaning that she didn't choose 'my current partner' the other person eliminated delusional Poppy? She is just outrageously awkward and obnoxious.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she’s received any questions about her new found queerness and is choosing not to answer them? Obviously, it’s her choice not to but given her massive ego you’d think she’d capitalise on her influence and give a little patronising condescending sermon how it’s ok to come out later etc.

She’s bleeping insufferable.

I just saw the reel on her main of the love honey wank fest and I can visibly see how much weight she’s regained.

Reactions: 5
I can’t watch her with sound as her voice irritates me and I flicked through some of her stories - was there any mention of her actually being attracted to her ‘now partner’?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t watch her with sound as her voice irritates me and I flicked through some of her stories - was there any mention of her actually being attracted to her ‘now partner’?
No, just mention of her now partner being attracted to her, but then again, who isn't

• Haha
I may start calling them MNP for “my now partner”

Not to defend but I really don’t think she was saying it like that. I can’t quite phrase how I think she meant it but I don’t think she was referring to My Now Partner as “it”.
HBPMNP has a nice ring to it!

What you said about "it" makes sense. BUUUUUTTTT she's still a massive twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The stories were painful to watch, she's so full of herself

I scoffed at the bit where she said she was actually dating someone else whilst she was dating MNPHBP. No she wasn't. She appears to have had one (or maybe two) dates with some guy from an app. That's bending the truth to big herself up as super desirable.

The stories were painful to watch, she's so full of herself

I scoffed at the bit where she said she was actually dating someone else whilst she was dating MNPHBP. No she wasn't. She appears to have had one (or maybe two) dates with some guy from an app. That's bending the truth to big herself up as super desirable.
She also c0nveniently forgot that part (because it was probably a lie) then remembered that's what she told MNP so had to add it in. She gets all jittery, awkward and eye twitchy when she's chatting bull tit - which is often.

• Haha
Reactions: 8