Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The length of her sandal in that pic is ginormous. Such a tragic pic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m off to Greece next week and dammit I’ve forgotten to pack my woolly blue jumper to go with my summer dress.
Fashion influencer my Pythagorarse
It can get pretty chilly in the evening though, another influencer was in Greece last week and said it was “freezing” at night, slight exaggeration I’m sure but I always bring a cardigan for evening walks home when away.
---
And you need a woolly jumper in May
You do though in the evenings.

Reactions: 1
It can get pretty chilly in the evening though, another influencer was in Greece last week and said it was “freezing” at night, slight exaggeration I’m sure but I always bring a cardigan for evening walks home when away.
---

You do though in the evenings.
A light jacket or cardigan yes, but a woolly jumper in 18 degrees? Unlikely they even leave the garage. Probably just feast and go back to the room, she won't be waddling anywhere.

Reactions: 10
They must be coming back today? I wonder how soon she’ll be heading back to Edinburgh.

Reactions: 5
So she was off her phone but has so much content to share so clearly still had it in her hand constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 13
10k likes on a post about ‘wear the damn bikini’ ‘body pos’ post but has worn shapewear under everything else all holiday. I’m enraged.

Reactions: 11
10k likes on a post about ‘wear the damn bikini’ ‘body pos’ post but has worn shapewear under everything else all holiday. I’m enraged.
Wear the damn bikini and hold your arm in a way that hides your belly or stand in water so view of bottom half of body is distorted

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Breathtaking…

Why does she like Sundays so much? Every day is a Sunday for her.

Reactions: 19
The screensaver photo, jesus wept :sick:

Plus the orgy of food yesterday, massive salmon, big bit of lamb and nothing for her poor vegetarian dad! I always picture him eating a healthy salad whilst the rest of them are gnawing away Henry VIII style on lumps of meat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
IMG_6009.jpeg

How is her partner “doing her dirty”? Shes a confident, body positive gally. She should be proud of that picture.

She doesn’t think that at all - this is just to say “look how much my partner loves me and thinks I’m soooooo beautiful”

Reactions: 21