Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair after a substantial weight loss my boobs are pretty much like that, when I scoop them up into a bra I’m still an ample FF but without one they’re down near my waist.

when I get down to target I’m definitely having an uplift

Reactions: 8
To be fair after a substantial weight loss my boobs are pretty much like that, when I scoop them up into a bra I’m still an ample FF but without one they’re down near my waist.

Spaniel lugs happen 😂, it's just the lies she spouts

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Is the weight loss in the room with us?

There’s no way on this earth that fat bleep is wearing a size 22 swimsuit… her gunt would struggle to fit in a 28!

Reactions: 12
I genuinely can’t get over how much length there is from her neck to the start of her boobs. No hint of any cleavage. If you saw that photo without knowing anything about her you’d think she was completely flat chested! Her delusion is off the chart.

Reactions: 12
Three salads with three types of cheese!
Perfect meal for a lactose intolerance girlie like herself.
---
Another well edited/cropped video of her. Our BoPo Poppy always cuts off the video to hide as much gunt and leg as possible. Wanting to show us her swimming costume and make a few quid off people clicking her links but only wants to show the top half of it. No 360 turn showing how it really fits and how she really looks

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Oh same but our boobs can do what they like. We’re not Poppy and we’re not claiming to have a stunning rack of GGs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I like that swimsuit .... but there is no way that she is wearing a size 22 !
I think if there was a side by side comparison of her size now versus pre-WLS then I would think she’s nearly eaten her way back to that size. She might think she’s a size 22 because she shoehorns herself into stretchy swimsuits and elasticated skirts but it’s clear how she overeats and barely moves. At least before when she had a job she was a little more active but now that she’s a full time influencer then she barely has to waddle a few steps to the door to collect her post and back to the sofa. It really is quite sad how she’s ruined her body. It won’t serve her well for a lifetime, even if she gets her hip replaced.

I'm thinking about this too much 😂 she only ever looks tiny in photos or reels when she's alone. In this recent one she looks weenie but FE is behind her in one shot and she's totally eclipsed. It's deffo filters + angles

Reactions: 7
I'm thinking about this too much 😂 she only ever looks tiny in photos or reels when she's alone. In this recent one she looks weenie but FE is behind her in one shot and she's totally eclipsed. It's deffo filters + angles
Wouldn’t the filter make Backpack look smaller too?

Reactions: 1
I'm still confused how a swimming costume and a basic maxi skirt is giving inspiration? That has been the basic cover up for plus size ladies forever.

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but a wrinkled brown cotton maxi skirt and a basic swimsuit is fashion now is it? Adding tit jewellery and pweirdo glasses doesn’t change the fact that her taste is up her non existent arse!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but a wrinkled brown cotton maxi skirt and a basic swimsuit is fashion now is it? Adding tit jewellery and pweirdo glasses doesn’t change the fact that her taste is up her non existent arse!
But look at all the comments from people who think it’s a great look. Surely there are way better plus size influencers to follow than this deluded fool?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.