Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the J R Hartley is that 'gilet'.... why does she think this is a good look ? Maybe 'my partner' is going to take Poppy fishing !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
anyone who had a nosey at HBP on insta before it was made private. Is it me or is Poppy starting to dress like them 👀
Yeah I think shes morphing into the partner. Poppy has zero lack of sense of self so she constantly tries to change who she is to try and fit in and find some identity. That on top of she is also extremely needy she will try and be what she thinks others want her to be or be like them if she thinks they have attributes she would like. Can imagine her single white femaling a friend.

Whatever the reason she is looking like an absolute twit recently, more so than usual.

Reactions: 13
What in the J R Hartley is that 'gilet'.... why does she think this is a good look ? Maybe 'my partner' is going to take Poppy fishing !!!
Why did I read that as fisting? And where can I go to get that thought removed from my brain?

Well, I mean, it’s a look. A baseball cap and a fishing gilet? I’m sure Steve down the angling club would appreciate it, but what’s she trying to say with the whole ensemble? I don’t get it, is it an actual thing for people in fashion somewhere to be dressed like this? Drill artists I guess wear those kind of waistcoats, is she going to appear in the background of a Central Cee video?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To say I've laughed at her posts today would be an understatement.

The duck is she doing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the cap the waist coat she's like a park ranger that can't actually do their job because they're too huge to walk and just sit in the cabin all day watching tele and eating. I'm dead, the tragicness has definitely hit a peak here 😂 🤣 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is giving me Bobby Baccala in the Pine Barrens vibes. Sorry if that makes no sense but people who know what I am talking about will definitely see it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her new post.....

1. That dress is £245 ! WTAF ....... !!!!!
2. She has no bra on because the shirring holds the gals up - errrr no it doesn't and if you were a genuine GG you would absolutely need a bra ...
3. Who describes themselves as 🔥🔥 - honestly if she could she'd eat herself - poor 'my partner' was just there to take the pics !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Her new post.....

1. That dress is £245 ! WTAF ....... !!!!!
2. She has no bra on because the shirring holds the gals up - errrr no it doesn't and if you were a genuine GG you would absolutely need a bra ...
3. Who describes themselves as 🔥🔥 - honestly if she could she'd eat herself - poor 'my partner' was just there to take the pics !!
All that money and her tits are resting on her waistband.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish her brother had gone on this holiday too* because THAT IS NOT HER REAL chin/neck. The video/moving photo where she fake laughs the neck is like something out of an 80’s video game!

*because he seems to enjoy bringing her down to earth and showing her ‘in the wild’.

IMG_1107.jpeg
l
IMG_1108.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.