Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just come back from holiday and only just got the seatbelt round me as a size 18-20, the popster deffo had to get an extender with her pythag and gunt.. not that there’s shame in it but would’ve been good for her to share the content us fatties really want!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2932802
How is her partner “doing her dirty”? Shes a confident, body positive gally. She should be proud of that picture.

She doesn’t think that at all - this is just to say “look how much my partner loves me and thinks I’m soooooo beautiful”
Or they like a good laugh every time they pick up their phone 🤣🤣🤣 def another excuse to say my partner and look how much they adore me.

Reactions: 7
The distance between her chest and the start of her bikini top was like a mile long. Does she not want to support her boobs in any way?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks so different in the unfiltered pics compared to when her hair and makeup is done. I find it incredible that she’s a fashion influencer given the state of her most of the time. She looks unwashed and unkempt in the way her brother looks most of the time.

The audacity of her to say she is putting up reels for summer clothes info when we have just seen her in woolly cardigans and the same black skirt every day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The holiday pics 😬 I go from being 💪 re her body confidence to shocked that someone so into fashion doesn't own any proper underwear. Her boobs for a 31 year old are honestly horrendous and the pythag, well it's just back fat

I'd like to feel sad for her but she's so vile it's difficult.

The pic of FE's phone showing the football score, oh dear, someone very much in denial re their new found sexuality.
---
I thought her "GG's" were out at first as surely they're supposed to be in this sorta region no?!
Boobs like long thick Richmond sausages 😖

• Haha
The holiday pics 😬 I go from being 💪 re her body confidence to shocked that someone so into fashion doesn't own any proper underwear. Her boobs for a 31 year old are honestly horrendous and the pythag, well it's just back fat

I'd like to feel sad for her but she's so vile it's difficult.

The pic of FE's phone showing the football score, oh dear, someone very much in denial re their new found sexuality.
---

Boobs like long thick Richmond sausages 😖
The thing is, she isn’t body confident. She knows her angles so can stage photos well. If she was body confident she wouldn’t have had (and failed at maintaining) weight loss surgeries, distort her photos and lie about how she could’ve fitted into the size under, while it’s evident that’s just porkies.

Plus-size fashion influencers (real ones) aren’t afraid to experiment with outfits but Poppy sticks to the same clothes - you can almost predict what she’s going to be wearing. That’s not to say she doesn’t accept PR and gifted clothing yet we rarely see her wear them once she’s fulfilled her contract.

Reactions: 11
The thing is, she isn’t body confident. She knows her angles so can stage photos well. If she was body confident she wouldn’t have had (and failed at maintaining) weight loss surgeries, distort her photos and lie about how she could’ve fitted into the size under, while it’s evident that’s just porkies.
It's so mixed up, she goes from looking a 12/14 then these holiday pics 🤯

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.