Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Foods obviously not up to her standards om this holiday because all we have seen is pancakes on day 1 and her slobbering over an orange.
BIB - beautifully phrased and so correct. Who the duck slobbers over ANYTHING on Insta, FFS!

Reactions: 8
I don't think weight gain will cause a pythag so don't worry :LOL: I think the pyth was created by her being very overweight, then losing weight quickly after her band and then gaining it and losing again with the bypass. This is my theory and I hope it's right, or perhaps a pythdemic is occurring 😂
The Pythpocolypse is near

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s using the waistband of a cropped tee shirt to hold her tits in. How can she not be bothered to wear something supportive for the GGs?
I’m a FF and couldn’t stand not wearing a bra especially in the heat, imagine the boob sweat!

Reactions: 7
'My body has never felt so relaxed' girl you're doing the same tit you do every day just by a pool in a foreign country. You live a life of pampering, shopping and eating - you don't even upload or post your own Vinted shite. You have it so bleeping easy. Fuming.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
This annoys me... the OP was obviously just giving Poppy a compliment which the other person has commented on saying she should be careful... OP obvs has no idea she may of offended as it was in her eyes a compliment... the other poster has not come back to explain herself and therefore now whilst getting on her high horse on behalf of Poppy she's upset and made the other lady feel crappy 😔😔 least come back and explain yourself and don't be a witch...

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
'My body has never felt so relaxed' girl you're doing the same tit you do every day just by a pool in a foreign country. You live a life of pampering, shopping and eating - you don't even upload or post your own Vinted shite. You have it so bleeping easy. Fuming.
This bleeping infuriates me. She lives such a lazy, static and responsibility free lifestyle. How is she not relaxed 95% of the time?

Reactions: 15
This annoys me... the OP was obviously just giving Poppy a compliment which the other person has commented on saying she should be careful... OP obvs has no idea she may of offended as it was in her eyes a compliment... the other poster has not come back to explain herself and therefore now whilst getting on her high horse on behalf of Poppy she's upset and made the other lady feel crappy 😔😔 least come back and explain yourself and don't be a witch...
And it’s situations like this why I bleeping hate people

Reactions: 11
I’m off to Greece next week and dammit I’ve forgotten to pack my woolly blue jumper to go with my summer dress.
Fashion influencer my Pythagorarse

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m off to Greece next week and dammit I’ve forgotten to pack my woolly blue jumper to go with my summer dress.
Is FE sucking the ever living life out of pops? Count Backpackula.

What a weird photo though. Trying so hard to hide any visible features of your partner that the photos are so awkwardly posed and staged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Please tell me they just set up a camera for this awkward photo - imagine them asking you to take a pic and they pose like this ? WTAF!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What on earth is that photo. It looks like HBP is mugging her and she’s struggling to keep hold of her handbag. Why would you go to such lengths to not show your partners face - take a normal picture and just don’t post it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Looking at it again, I can see that she was going for romantic but it just looks awkward as hell!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.