Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! I was another person who reported it and got the message it had been removed before they could take action!
---
There's another bikini on there.... that looks familiar too

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry she’s selling that as new without tags when we’ve all seen her in it on Instagram?
And I’m sure she wasn’t saying she was a size 26 when she was wearing it
Shellybebs wrote the listing and we all know Poppy has turned out a bleep coz Shelly enables her and props her up, even at her ripe old age

Reactions: 10
right I went to Sainsbury’s today and tried on a few bits, I’m an 18-20 usually and the dresses don’t go near me. I do actually have huge 40J boobs unlike Pops but there’s NO way Poppy is a 22 in TU clothing lol

Reactions: 8
Two bikinis at least have already sold on Poppys Vinted account.
One is listed ‘great condition’
absolutely rancid behaviour 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Two bikinis at least have already sold on Poppys Vinted account.
One is listed ‘great condition’
absolutely rancid behaviour 🤮
God imagine buying a bikini that had touched her vagina 🤮🤮🤮
She looks like she doesn’t wash and in general is a clarty cow

I would never buy used swimwear at all but Poppys is a new level

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I’ve noticed she’s been baking a lot more since shacking up with the partner it all just feels so insincere with poppy

Reactions: 7
How much does she love herself in that makeup video? Pouting at the camera at the slightest little thing she does. And it’s a sunny day and she’s put on a dirty skanky black dress. Just can’t believe she gets away with being a fashion influencer. Her style is appalling, all shapeless dresses.

Reactions: 6