Poppy Adams #30 Poppy pythag and the mysterious bawbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her all time favourite celebrity (who we’ve never heard her mention) but she has no idea about what she’s going to see in the cinema

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her all time favourite celebrity (who we’ve never heard her mention) but she has no idea about what she’s going to see in the cinema
She is always going on about Florence and the Machine being her favourite. She's never mentioned Talking Heads or David Byrne before. She's full of :poop:

Reactions: 8
She’s a 31 year old into Winnie the Pooh and Billie Eilish. She is not edgy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was at LOTR last night! I didn’t see her. But man I have an ample bottom (size 16 - don’t stretch my pics) and I still hurt from the stall seats 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Wow haven't seen her in months. She'd put on some amount of weight. Can't hide it from the face can ya poppy

Reactions: 6
Another GRWM with a dress you can’t buy anymore.

Shoes don’t go. That dress needs boots.

Blue bag doesn’t go either.

Reactions: 11
The return of the king is in March, at the Albert hall do you recon she will be attending, I’ve got tickets so I might be able to see her in the wild!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Again with the hands. Does she really not know how much of an actual meff she looks doing that?

The leather jacket looks cheap and nasty. She's ruined a nice dress with converse. She has a cheek calling herself a fashion influencer. She looks like an oversized fresher who hasn't quite found their own style yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Again with the hands. Does she really not know how much of an actual meff she looks doing that?

The leather jacket looks cheap and nasty. She's ruined a nice dress with converse. She has a cheek calling herself a fashion influencer. She looks like an oversized fresher who hasn't quite found their own style yet.
Is that a pleather jacket, it’s so shiny

speaking of cheek, her arse cheek shelf is baffling. She looks like she’s back to front

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.