Poppy Adams #30 Poppy pythag and the mysterious bawbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Does your landlord know you treat your Edinburgh home as a holiday flat?”
---
“How long is your neck in inches?”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone I beg of you please ask for a WLS update in the questions. See if she avoids it at all costs, I bet she does

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why send a picture of yourself crying all because of a tik tok video.. just say you’re bloody crying.. people like her annoy me.

Reactions: 12
bleeping hell. The new reel - how much food between the pair of them?! Jesus you can see how they are the size they are. How has he got the front to moan about airplane seats when he’s seemingly constantly stuffing himself with food?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell. The new reel - how much food between the pair of them?! Jesus you can see how they are the size they are. How has he got the front to moan about airplane seats when he’s seemingly constantly stuffing himself with food?
Whaaaa he moaned about plane seats? He is literally twice the width of her in all directions

Reactions: 6
It amuses me that you can see a truer picture if her size in that reel, but she'll post a photo where she's half that size and the brain dead sheep don't see it.
That really did look like a date.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It amuses me that you can see a truer picture if her size in that reel, but she'll post a photo where she's half that size and the brain dead sheep don't see it.
I know we joke about it but sometimes I do wonder what the deal is with those two.

I wonder what people in marks and Spencer’s thought about them while they recording their supermarket sweep.

Reactions: 11
If she was stood behind me at a concert and started whaling like that I'd have to punch her right in the gunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she was stood behind me at a concert and started whaling like that I'd have to punch her right in the gunt.
She would be the type to cry at Lord of the rings.. I’d hate to be sat behind her or brotherlover. They don’t allow food in the Albert hall, you just know they would bring all sorts of tit with them.

Reactions: 7
I have a question “have you scheduled in a 3rd WLS yet?”
I have a question, 'So, Poppy, when did you decide to become a full-time, Grade A hole, as opposed to a part-time one?' 🤷🏼‍♀️

She has proper given me the rage tonight, after seeing her footage of them ruining the gentle 'Barbie song for other people around her. I would have had to say something to the totally insufferable c*nt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.