Poppy Adams #30 Poppy pythag and the mysterious bawbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @thenorthremembers for the most liked thread title.
I can't remember who suggested changing bollocks to bawbag or it could have been ballbag, but I remember bawbag being metioned due to her "baws" tattoo.

Screenshot_20230918_190606_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

Newbies please have a read through the wiki as it should answer some of your questions.

Here's a quick re-cap from what I can remember, please feel free to add to it as I know I'll have forgotten a lot.

*Poppy had a date with someone who uses "they/them" pronouns, she was alluding to the date being a female. A few of us think it may have been someone with the initials "FE" who was out for her birthday. However, it's more than likely that it was a male.
*Poppy spent quite a bit of time in her holiday home last month, due to the fringe.
*Poppy and Nina went to Reading Festival for one day and stayed in a hotel and switched rooms numerous times due to "issues" in each room. It reminded me of mouse gate.
"Poppy and Nina only went to watch Billie Eilish who allegedly Poppy looks like, they didn't seem to watch any other acts.
*Poppy and Nina got picked up one night at an Essex train station, her mums car broke down, so her dad came out and Poppy and Nina drove back in her Dad's two seater, leaving her parents to wait for breakdown recovery.
*Poppy had a few cuntfluencer events in London, she was in Essex at the time and instead of travelling from Essex she booked a creepy air bnb in London. The bnb had a lot of curtains instead of doors and a lot of bookshelves like a library.
*Poppy led us to believe that she was going to get some action at the air bnb, but later on went on a rant about relationships, etc leading us to believe that she didn't get a second date.
*Poppy treated us all to some semi naked photos that she took in the creepy air bnb.
*Poppy went back to her holiday home and brother lover was actually staying there.
*Poppy went on a date with brother lover to a petting zoo, it was the best day ever.
*Poppy returned home for her birthday, she had a night out with Nina and her cousin, FE turned up on the night out and looked as annoying as Poppy and Nina.
*Poppy got spoilt on her birthday by her family and brother lover had a big piece of pork for her.
*Poppy is still a bleep.
---
I've just noticed that I've messed up the thread title, sorry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All this brother stuff gives me the boak, especially since that dating profile of his that says he's ethically non-monogamous
What does that even mean?

Ive just looked it up and it basically means he wants to have his extra large cake and eat it it too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks to @thenorthremembers for the most liked thread title.
I can't remember who suggested changing bollocks to bawbag or it could have been ballbag, but I remember bawbag being metioned due to her "baws" tattoo.

View attachment 2457802

Newbies please have a read through the wiki as it should answer some of your questions.

Here's a quick re-cap from what I can remember, please feel free to add to it as I know I'll have forgotten a lot.

*Poppy had a date with someone who uses "they/them" pronouns, she was alluding to the date being a female. A few of us think it may have been someone with the initials "FE" who was out for her birthday. However, it's more than likely that it was a male.
*Poppy spent quite a bit of time in her holiday home last month, due to the fringe.
*Poppy and Nina went to Reading Festival for one day and stayed in a hotel and switched rooms numerous times due to "issues" in each room. It reminded me of mouse gate.
"Poppy and Nina only went to watch Billie Eilish who allegedly Poppy looks like, they didn't seem to watch any other acts.
*Poppy and Nina got picked up one night at an Essex train station, her mums car broke down, so her dad came out and Poppy and Nina drove back in her Dad's two seater, leaving her parents to wait for breakdown recovery.
*Poppy had a few cuntfluencer events in London, she was in Essex at the time and instead of travelling from Essex she booked a creepy air bnb in London. The bnb had a lot of curtains instead of doors and a lot of bookshelves like a library.
*Poppy led us to believe that she was going to get some action at the air bnb, but later on went on a rant about relationships, etc leading us to believe that she didn't get a second date.
*Poppy treated us all to some semi naked photos that she took in the creepy air bnb.
*Poppy went back to her holiday home and brother lover was actually staying there.
*Poppy went on a date with brother lover to a petting zoo, it was the best day ever.
*Poppy returned home for her birthday, she had a night out with Nina and her cousin, FE turned up on the night out and looked as annoying as Poppy and Nina.
*Poppy got spoilt on her birthday by her family and brother lover had a big piece of pork for her.
*Poppy is still a bleep.
---
I've just noticed that I've messed up the thread title, sorry
🥳🥳🥳🥳 I can’t remember either who suggested another word for bollock 😂😂😂 apologies 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry is that a massive winnie the pooh at the birthday tea party for toddler Poppy's 31st set up by her parents? This family is so strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Who would shag that?!
He just looks really unwell with those dark circles under his eyes, the general unkempt vibes, the sheer bulk of him, heavy breathing when walking normally etc. Even by his own standards according to his Insta bio, he's a slightly better than mediocre lover. I truly don't doubt that!

Reactions: 12
Didn’t someone on the last thread say she looked like a potato? Only she’s now referred to her and her annoying mate as 2 cute potatoes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.