Poppy Adams #30 Poppy pythag and the mysterious bawbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will so petty but it irritates the tit out of me she always goes on about going to the highlands when she just goes to Glencoe… it’s always there to take a few snaps then back home. The highlands are huge and that’s so far south! I don’t want want her (I am up here) but it’s not just glencoe and a highland cow.

Reactions: 31
This will so petty but it irritates the tit out of me she always goes on about going to the highlands when she just goes to Glencoe… it’s always there to take a few snaps then back home. The highlands are huge and that’s so far south! I don’t want want her (I am up here) but it’s not just glencoe and a highland cow.
Not petty at all. And she could have saved herself a large chunk of the drive and gone to Pollok Park in Glasgow if she wanted to see a Heilan Coo.

Reactions: 8
Urgh I don’t usually comment much but she is quite irritating - being places on time “isn’t that deep” except when you’re going to swim and the tide isn’t there. She is over 30 and behaving like punctuality just isn’t cool man I actually despair. Then why the snacks for the swim if you’re tight time wise - just go. Her confused identity and inauthenticity actually grinds my gears I think it’s because she just trying so hard with every comment / post/ activity
---
Also - salt and vinegar squares ‘hyperfixation’ 🥴 you jsut like them why does everything need to be ExTRa

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s just an overindulgent spoiled brat. Not knowing what day it is, not having to be anywhere on time. She just lives life like it’s Freshers Week. Who can relate to that?! Grow up and get a job ya fanny. It actually hurts my soul that she comes anywhere near and identifies with Scotland 😫 WE DON’T WANT YOU.

Reactions: 27
Urgh I don’t usually comment much but she is quite irritating - being places on time “isn’t that deep” except when you’re going to swim and the tide isn’t there. She is over 30 and behaving like punctuality just isn’t cool man I actually despair. Then why the snacks for the swim if you’re tight time wise - just go. Her confused identity and inauthenticity actually grinds my gears I think it’s because she just trying so hard with every comment / post/ activity
---
Also - salt and vinegar squares ‘hyperfixation’ 🥴 you jsut like them why does everything need to be ExTRa
She’s really going for that “I’m not like other girls/regular people” pick me thing isn’t she?
She’s just an overindulgent spoiled brat. Not knowing what day it is, not having to be anywhere on time. She just lives life like it’s Freshers Week. Who can relate to that?! Grow up and get a job ya fanny. It actually hurts my soul that she comes anywhere near and identifies with Scotland 😫 WE DON’T WANT YOU.
This just hits the nail squarely on the head. Of course she doesn’t need to be places on time or know what day it is because she has no structure or routine to her life. She’d just a spoilt overgrown child.

Reactions: 15
So her mum went and got Nina from the station, then came back and picked Poppy up, then took them for snacks before driving them to the beach hut, my mum would have told me exactly where to go if I’d tried that at her age

Reactions: 20
So her mum went and got Nina from the station, then came back and picked Poppy up, then took them for snacks before driving them to the beach hut, my mum would have told me exactly where to go if I’d tried that at her age
As the mother of a 6 year old, it’s giving playdate energy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How convoluted is that. Why did Poppy not go and get the annoying one from the station with her mum and then they could all head off to where they’re going?

Reactions: 8
I know they think they look cool or whatever the word (showing my age) is for that now, but they just look like a pair of obnoxious cunts. Thundercunt isn't doing too badly with that arthritic hip.
Screenshot_20230926_150224_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230926_150240_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I know rhey think they look cool or whatever the word (showing my age) is for that now, but they just look like a pair of obnoxious cunts. Thundercunt isn't doing too badly with that arthritic hip.
They really really do.

Reactions: 9
I know they think they look cool or whatever the word (showing my age) is for that now, but they just look like a pair of obnoxious cunts. Thundercunt isn't doing too badly with that arthritic hip.View attachment 2473958
View attachment 2473956
And they clearly didn’t even F*$>ING swim! I knew she wouldn’t when she was sat posing with a full face of make up on before leaving - why lie, why pretend, why the need to fill up on snacks and Mac Donald’s when you’ve doggy paddled for the sake of ‘content’. I would honestly take my chances at a life on another planet now….

Reactions: 11
My god you've absolutely nailed it! Thanks. I couldn't pit my finger on it but that's exactly what she's doing, living like an 18 yr old fresher. Tragic.

Reactions: 10
Clever angling again from pops on the grids posts. Strategically cutting out the hanging gunt on every pic - SoBoPo

Reactions: 13
This is what my 14 yr old relatives do. Or should I say did, they don't anymore bc they've grown out of it already 😅

IMG_3818.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.