Poppy Adams #30 Poppy pythag and the mysterious bawbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That jacket with badges is like the Claire’s accessories version of a leather jacket with badges on its desperate how much she wants to come across as alt and edgy but lives in a fluffy mushroom cloud of privilege which is so at odds with that intended image. She gives me a headache

Reactions: 15
I can only describe her sense of style as she clearly doesn’t have one. I know I’ve mentioned this before but having seen her in real life she is MUCH bigger than she looks online.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Saw this comment on her Autumn post from a clueless fan. If Poppy the Weathertoddler doesn't respond, how will they know what to pack?

Quote:

Hi poppy ! Please can you tell me how cold it is there in Edinburgh at the moment. I am from Australia and going to England in 12 days and I have no idea what to pack!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saw this comment on her Autumn post from a clueless fan. If Poppy the Weathertoddler doesn't respond, how will they know what to pack?

Quote:

Hi poppy ! Please can you tell me how cold it is there in Edinburgh at the moment. I am from Australia and going to England in 12 days and I have no idea what to pack!
It's hilarious thay they'd ask her about the weather in Edinburgh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg the daddy long legs saga! Nina’s fake shaking whilst trying to catch it - agree she’s the worst 😤

Reactions: 13
I think it's ridiculous that most of the clothing items she's 'obsessed' with are literally sold out by the time she shares them. It's giving that type of girl who never shares where she got something from when you ask as she doesn't want you to copy. Like, the literal opposite of influencing... her so called 'job'.

Reactions: 16
Off to something/somewhere exciting, god I hope it’s a bra fitting or a personality transplant

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it's ridiculous that most of the clothing items she's 'obsessed' with are literally sold out by the time she shares them. It's giving that type of girl who never shares where she got something from when you ask as she doesn't want you to copy. Like, the literal opposite of influencing... her so called 'job'.
This! She does it all the time.

Reactions: 7
But still click on the links so she gets the commission if you buy something else 🙄

Reactions: 12
They're off to see the LOTR in concert.

Side note, you can just about see brother lover walking in her latest story and it looks so uncomfortable being the size he is.

Side SIDE note...do they fit in the theatre seats? I've never been to the Royal Albert Hall but if they're anything like other theatre seats...if you're plus sized they can be super uncomfortable!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.