Poppy Adams #30 Poppy pythag and the mysterious bawbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to chop her hands off. This is a bleeping jumpscare. Get away from me waving like an actually bloody toddler

2612CBD0-9E20-44CC-AFC1-30DEC94D4FA6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone seen the latest Crimpit ad? No shade to whoever the girl advertising it is, but every time I see it I think it’s Poppy until I realise she isn’t large enough. I think it’s the smug face.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So much to unpack.

Whats with this hand placement?! No Poppy your not pregnant (chance would be a time thing finding the hole) that's just your mega gunt.

The leather jacket is not a 'lewk' you can't pull it off.

The face. What is this?! The lips look like you've had that wavy filler that wasn't really a thing but was a piss take thing.

Get in the bin.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So much to unpack.

Whats with this hand placement?! No Poppy your not pregnant (chance would be a time thing finding the hole) that's just your mega gunt.

The leather jacket is not a 'lewk' you can't pull it off.

The face. What is this?! The lips look like you've had that wavy filler that wasn't really a thing but was a piss take thing.

Get in the bin.
The weird placement of her clown feet as well

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.