Poppy Adams #30 Poppy pythag and the mysterious bawbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like her stories this morning were her way of telling us she’d had her leg over…

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for whoever he tries getting on top of 😢
---

Hahahah I’m sorry for this comment some types I just type without thinking how sickening it will be to read back
He Won’t get on top of anyone. He’s definitely a lie back and take it guy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wait, they are doing a full Christmas dinner on 5th of November with festive decorations and no doubt some presents exchange? Cor they really are all massive spoiled babies aren’t they?!

Reactions: 13
It’s disturbing that I could find poppys parents house just from her posting that last photo on her stories… my socials are all private and I still wouldn’t post the exterior area of my home for safety reasons.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
From now until actual Christmas will just be one massive giant over indulgent feast for them all.

Reactions: 14
I think they are doing it cause bens not going to be there over christmas but you still wouldnt go that crazy would you

Reactions: 9
I think they are doing it cause bens not going to be there over christmas but you still wouldnt go that crazy would you
Especially as they don't celebrate Christmas. Where is brother lover going to be?

Reactions: 5
Especially as they don't celebrate Christmas. Where is brother lover going to be?
I’m sure they do celebrate, I remember the mountain of gifts the ‘kids’ got from Shellybabes
I’ve a few friends who won’t be home for Christmas due to living abroad or working and they do have the full works with family beforehand, I guess it’s a chance to get family together for a meal.

They must easily have spent a grand on that dinner last night - all because one of their grown adult children won’t be there for Christmas Day this year?! Unbelievable.
Who is fhat miserable looking blonde girl next to Ploppy?

I’m sure they do celebrate, I remember the mountain of gifts the ‘kids’ got from Shellybabes
I’ve a few friends who won’t be home for Christmas due to living abroad or working and they do have the full works with family beforehand, I guess it’s a chance to get family together for a meal.
They don't appear to celebrate any Jewish celebrations and she claims to be Jewish. I thought they'd do hannaka(sp), etc. They ate a strange family.

Shelly was.wearing the dress that she claims a 16 can fit her in

Reactions: 4
They definitely go to town celebrating Xmas - and I'm sure they'll celebrate Hannukah too as they won't miss an opportunity to overconsume food and give gifts. Last year the parents wrapped up so many presents for Ploppy and Ben for Xmas that it made me feel kinda sick that they'd show off the excessive spending, especially for adult children. They all wore matching xmas PJs and ate heartily (although when do they not?)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They definitely go to town celebrating Xmas - and I'm sure they'll celebrate Hannukah too as they won't miss an opportunity to overconsume food and give gifts. Last year the parents wrapped up so many presents for Ploppy and Ben for Xmas that it made me feel kinda sick that they'd show off the excessive spending, especially for adult children. They all wore matching xmas PJs and ate heartily (although when do they not?)
And didn’t Poppy say they weren’t getting each other gifts but ended up spending a small fortune on each other?

Reactions: 11
And didn’t Poppy say they weren’t getting each other gifts but ended up spending a small fortune on each other?
She did say that and then they all bought expensive presents

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.