Poppy Adams #28 Bobbly skirt. Imaginary double G's. Arse that looks like an isosceles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember that?
she was telling stories a few months back about a guy who she was seeing who love bombed her and she had bad sex with I think and there was speculation on here about whohe Was and someone (either on here or poppy sorry I have baby brain) suggested he had form for creepy behaviour so the story today and that narrative kindof matched up! The guy I mean is him https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...-snp-independence-harassment-accusations/amp/

if I’m way off someone pls correct me like I said baby brain is rife!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she had sex with the Scottish comedian fella, or even met him IRL, he just contacted her via social media over a period of years, as he has done with thousands of women, including some of us here. This could possibly be the entertainer accused of assault. (not sure of the details of what he has been accused of, hopefully me saying “assault” is ambiguous but does not take away from the severity of what he had done)

There was another bloke who is some sort of comedian who she had a night out with and snogged even though *gasp* he had a girlfriend. She still wanks on about that periodically, like it was the worst thing anyone could ever do.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she had sex with the Scottish comedian fella, or even met him IRL, he just contacted her via social media over a period of years, as he has done with thousands of women, including some of us here. This could possibly be the entertainer accused of assault. (not sure of the details of what he has been accused of, hopefully me saying “assault” is ambiguous but does not take away from the severity of what he had done)

There was another bloke who is some sort of comedian who she had a night out with and snogged even though *gasp* he had a girlfriend. She still wanks on about that periodically, like it was the worst thing anyone could ever do.
You’re right, I think my memory merged the two stories into 1. I think it is the same guy going on what the daily mail article suggests!

Reactions: 2
Edinburgh v Essex totals for June:

70DBD082-DE4C-4289-BE74-AEED5BEE265C.jpeg

Blue is Edinburgh, red is Essex, green is travel. 25 days this month spent where her heart is, which is a record for the year. I didn’t denote any guests / sleepover periods because I don’t think she had anyone to stay with her in June? (Other than Sarah for a night?) I could be wrong there though as she’s been particularly manic recently and I’ve been avoiding looking at her stories 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Edinburgh v Essex totals for June:

View attachment 2280307
Blue is Edinburgh, red is Essex, green is travel. 25 days this month spent where her heart is, which is a record for the year. I didn’t denote any guests / sleepover periods because I don’t think she had anyone to stay with her in June? (Other than Sarah for a night?) I could be wrong there though as she’s been particularly manic recently and I’ve been avoiding looking at her stories 😅
Wasn’t her mum up this month?

She also looks like her parting is a mile wide in that GRWM.

Her hair is so wrecked, she is balding.

ETA: two absolute tits
Your boi fucked your hair up.. great friend/ hairdresser eh.
---
Why does she insist on NEVER wearing a supportive bra?!
It’s those big GGs of hers that’s why she can’t find a bra! 😂😂
---
Why does she insist on NEVER wearing a supportive bra?!
It’s those big GGs of hers that’s why she can’t find a bra! 😂😂
Has anyone seen the article on daily mail today about Scottish celebrity accused of rape - doesn’t name him but says he’s been on reality tv and on stage - made me wonder if it’s the Scottish guy from celeb bb poppy had some history with?
Hardeep Singh Kholi. That’s what’s on the celeb gossip thread atm.

I know what guy you’re on about it was that chubby bloke wasn’t it? The one she hooked up with in a hotel?

I say it all the time, but I don't understand her, she edits her photos to look 10 times smaller and then she posts a photo like this where she looks ginormous compared to her edited photos. I think she's one of the best cat fishes going.
Screenshot_20230703_144452_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 11
I dont particularly mind her outfit from the other day altho it seems more like a casual day outfit than for drinks but it baffles me that SHE wore it. Like she poses with all these (sometimes) beautiful clothes and puts together outfits, some hit and some miss for my personal taste but outfits with colour and shape and just…doesn’t wear them out. Like regardless of whether or not we like the outfits, she owns them. And just doesn’t wear them and wears the same old shite.

I know you’ve all been saying this for ages so it’s not news to you but I’m newish to this thread and if it wasn’t for this thread I don’t think I’d actually notice she wasn’t wearing them out

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I dont particularly mind her outfit from the other day altho it seems more like a casual day outfit than for drinks but it baffles me that SHE wore it. Like she poses with all these (sometimes) beautiful clothes and puts together outfits, some hit and some miss for my personal taste but outfits with colour and shape and just…doesn’t wear them out. Like regardless of whether or not we like the outfits, she owns them. And just doesn’t wear them and wears the same old shite.

I know you’ve all been saying this for ages so it’s not news to you but I’m newish to this thread and if it wasn’t for this thread I don’t think I’d actually notice she wasn’t wearing them out
I think a lot of the clothes that are ordered for hauls or gifted don't fit her, she may manage to get them over that ginormous gunt but they don't fit so she never wears them out.

Reactions: 10
When they do fit, we get a twirl, the side action leg kick etc. When they don't fit, we get a front on, not letting you see the back, pose.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The state of her parting, she's really receding.
Screenshot_20230704_154326_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That pic above looks like Daniella Westbrook 😳 by far the worst hair to date, what a mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.