Poppy Adams #28 Bobbly skirt. Imaginary double G's. Arse that looks like an isosceles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make.It.Make.Sense
Fashion Influencer buys hundreds of pounds of clothes each month, shills them all with undisclosed affiliate links. Telling everyone how much she lurrvvves the outfits. Sends said outfits back and goes out wearing a manky old, sorry ‘vintage’ men’s shirt that fell apart on its first wash 🤷🏻‍♀️with another bladdy black skirt.

At this point, I'd have more respect for her if she did a 'black skirt' haul.

Ps all those rings fitted. If you loose lots of weight, it's not only your clothes that get too big!

Reactions: 19
I'm sorry I've forgotten who does the Edinburgh vs Essex tracker, but do we know how long she was in Edinburgh for last month?

Reactions: 5
I think it was pretty much the whole month wasn’t it?
I think so, but I wondered how much of it was on her own.
---
I thought she was going to say that she'd had a one night stand or thats what she was alluding to at least.

Reactions: 4
At least she’s not drunk-driving today, unlike after the Lizzo gig where she initially claimed to have stopped drinking at 9pm but later tripped up and said she’d been so drunk that she couldn’t remember the majority of it. hole.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Just get a taxi/uber/bolt home, seriously who would get their Mam to come and collect them?!

Also, I hate the way she says Beigels. I know it's just down to semantics whether someone says Beigel or Bagel and that its neither here nor there, it's just her, she just irritates the duck out of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's insufferable enough when she's sober. I bet she was a nightmare last night if she's falling over. Can just imagine she'd be so loud and obnoxious drunk.
---
Just get a taxi/uber/bolt home, seriously who would get their Mam to come and collect them?!

Also, I hate the way she says Beigels. I know it's just down to semantics whether someone says Beigel or Bagel and that its neither here nor there, it's just her, she just irritates the duck out of me.
I love how the captions thought she said bible 😂
I don't think I've ever heard her say it like that before. She's sooo QUirkY 🤪

Reactions: 8

Isn’t beigel the Jewish way?

Reactions: 3
My family are from the East End of London (but not Jewish) and we all say beigel. I hate saying it in public though because people are always like 'don't you mean BAGEL?!'

Reactions: 4
I thought she was going to say that she'd had a one night stand or thats what she was alluding to at least.
I honestly thought that was what she was alluding to. Or what she wants everyone to think.

My family are from the East End of London (but not Jewish) and we all say beigel. I hate saying it in public though because people are always like 'don't you mean BAGEL?!'
It's more the WAY she says it, it's up there with when she says 'lads' and 'hiiiiiiiii'

Reactions: 6
genuine question : is the bagel and beigel the actual same thing?!!
Yes it's the same item! - I think beigel was the original Jewish pronunciation, bagel used to be the Americanized version, but now unless you're Jewish or come from East London, everyone says bagel.

That said a beigel from Brick Lane is worlds apart from what you buy in supermarkets, they have a really different taste, and the outside is almost a bit crunchy (a tiny bit ike a crusty roll, although nowhere near as crunchy as that). I love an authentic beigel. The bakery my family used to go to (I've not been since I was in my teens) used to also do these little cheese pastry things which were savoury but with a tiny hint of sweetness, no idea what they were called but they were amazing. Think that's decided what I'm doing with my day off in the summer 😂😂

Back to Poppy...of course she fell over, because she's so CrAzY. Just waiting for the inevitable stories of how many men approached her last night 🤦‍♀️😂 Also her poor parents, they can't get her to leave for more than a few weeks at a time, and when she does come back she's now going to spend all day on the sofa moaning about her hangover!

Reactions: 8
Oooh she stayed out all night and has a hangover, guyzzzzzz. So bleeping edgy….

• Haha
Has anyone seen the article on daily mail today about Scottish celebrity accused of rape - doesn’t name him but says he’s been on reality tv and on stage - made me wonder if it’s the Scottish guy from celeb bb poppy had some history with?

Reactions: 2
Yes it's the same item! - I think beigel was the original Jewish pronunciation, bagel used to be the Americanized version, but now unless you're Jewish or come from East London, everyone says bagel.

That said a beigel from Brick Lane is worlds apart from what you buy in supermarkets, they have a really different taste, and the outside is almost a bit crunchy (a tiny bit ike a crusty roll, although nowhere near as crunchy as that). I love an authentic beigel. The bakery my family used to go to (I've not been since I was in my teens) used to also do these little cheese pastry things which were savoury but with a tiny hint of sweetness, no idea what they were called but they were amazing. Think that's decided what I'm doing with my day off in the summer 😂😂

Back to Poppy...of course she fell over, because she's so CrAzY. Just waiting for the inevitable stories of how many men approached her last night 🤦‍♀️😂 Also her poor parents, they can't get her to leave for more than a few weeks at a time, and when she does come back she's now going to spend all day on the sofa moaning about her hangover!
Brick Lane ones are just different - I had a beigel spread with choose your fillings at both my 30th and my mums 60th and everyone was so happy 😂

Has anyone seen the article on daily mail today about Scottish celebrity accused of rape - doesn’t name him but says he’s been on reality tv and on stage - made me wonder if it’s the Scottish guy from celeb bb poppy had some history with?
I can’t remember that?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.