Poppy Adams #26 Her hair is as messed up as her gastric bypass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did mean to post this before now. She has been down south for the entire month of April and has spent a total of 71 days in England this year out of the 122 days of 2023.

View attachment 2142239

She does not live in Edinburgh!
How can she claim to live in Edinburgh?!
It doest look like she's heading back any time soon.

Reactions: 3
The problem is again that’s another dress I had in my basket and she’s ruined it again but then again we won’t see any stories or grid posts so I’ll probably be okay 😂

Reactions: 7
Her and Shellybebs went to Bicester Village yesterday. Now I know it’s an outlet but its a high end outlet so it’s far from being cheap. Yet again Poppy being her relatable self. Let’s see how many handbags/pairs of clompy shoes she bought. She already regrets not buying a pair of Prada sunglasses.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe in her wedding outfit video that her shoes don’t even fit her! Her toes go go through and her heels is hanging out the back, does she have no shame!

How can she claim to live in Edinburgh?!
It doest look like she's heading back any time soon.
Her mum will probably go all out for the coronation food wise so she will stay down until at least next Monday I think.

Reactions: 17
Her mum will probably go all out for the coronation food wise so she will stay down until at least next Monday I think.
Oh yes, I'd forgotten about the coronation, she'll definitely stay for that

Reactions: 6
What does she even go up to Edinburgh for? If she is not entertaining guests from Essex, she rarely leaves the flat and never shows us how lovely the city is.

I know her heart is in Edinburgh but she only ever seems to go out to the supermarket there.

Reactions: 12
What does she even go up to Edinburgh for? If she is not entertaining guests from Essex, she rarely leaves the flat and never shows us how lovely the city is.

I know her heart is in Edinburgh but she only ever seems to go out to the supermarket there.
I just think at this point she doesn't want to admit that Edinburgh hasn't worked out and is keeping up this pretence she still "lives" there. I can't understand why she doesn't officially move home, she appears to have more of a life in Essex.

Reactions: 16
I couldn’t give a flying focus about her shape or size, I don’t like her because she’s an hole, simples.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe in her wedding outfit video that her shoes don’t even fit her! Her toes go go through and her heels is hanging out the back, does she have no shame!
I think we all know the answer to having no shame where Pops is concerned lol

Reactions: 2
Imagine not being 'home' for a month, baffles me why she keeps that pretend tenancy. It must sting how Millie has thrived in Edinburgh and she's flopped but cut your losses and move back to Essex

Loved the dress but she needs some decent drawers, plus the shoes 🤔

Reactions: 8
Nothing wrong with trying something (Edinburgh) and it not working out. Also, what’s bad about wanting to be near your family and friends?

It’s that she is such a phoney and pretends she is happy “living” in Scotland that bugs the tit out of me.

Reactions: 14
I didn't like that dress, seemed a but casual for a wedding, but anyway those shoes.

Reactions: 6
Nothing wrong with trying something (Edinburgh) and it not working out. Also, what’s bad about wanting to be near your family and friends?

It’s that she is such a phoney and pretends she is happy “living” in Scotland that bugs the tit out of me.
Absolutely, I respect her having the courage to try such a big move, not many people would have the courage

Reactions: 3
The problem is she didn’t make a life up there. She has very few, if any, friends that she’s made since living in Edinburgh. The ones she spends time with there have been dragged from Essex. She even gave up her part time job up there so, as someone else said, she has no reason to be up there.

I think she’s struggling with her mental health since becoming a full time influencer. She has no structure to her life - she stays up late, gets up late, fills herself with sugary drinks and more food than she should be able to eat.

Reactions: 8
Imagine having so much money to burn that you can afford to pay a whole month's rent on a flat you haven't spent a single day in
The mind boggles

Reactions: 22
I wonder what her brothfriend says. Does he say he lives in Edinburgh? Although at least he has actual reasons for not being there much with travelling for work.

Reactions: 5

There’s people in Edinburgh desperately needing a flat and then you have this bellend leaving it empty for the majority of the year.

I moved to Glasgow for a year many, many years ago for college. I hated it a few weeks in and would travel to Edinburgh any chance I got to spend time with family, it wasn’t what I thought it would be but I stuck it out for the remainder of the year and then moved back.

It must be lonely having no job, friends or life in the ‘place that has her heart’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.