Poppy Adams #26 Her hair is as messed up as her gastric bypass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update on the pink spotted dress. I got a size smaller, it's too tight on the bust but massive elsewhere. Sending it back!

Reactions: 9
If she books a visit in with Brad before she goes "home" then we know she reads here. I bloody love her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even if she goes dark now it will probably showcase all the damaged split ends even more unless she gets it cut really short like a pixie cut. So either way, whether the keeps it yellow or goes dark and highlights the damaged hair even more I can't wait.

Reactions: 8
Seen a lot of those keep or return reels...wondered how long it would take miss mullet to jump on the band wagon.
She's said keep to some of them but we all know they'll never see the light of day again.
Little Miss Mullet, stuffing her gullet, down at the dogging bay 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
🎶 Little miss mullet, Sat stuffing her gullet, eating anything in her way, along came a driver who pulled up beside her and scared poor ploppy away 🎶
I just saw this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We all know that she won’t wash her hair and will just slick it back for the next 4 weeks. 🤢
It reminds me of early 2000s when one strip of extensions were ‘cool’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poppy Adams: spends more time in brads salon than in Edinburgh.

her hair looks so bad for such a recent cut and colour. I hope he doesn’t charge her!

Reactions: 8
This thread is hilarious post the new hair don't 🤣🤣
Poppy Adams: spends more time in brads salon than in Edinburgh.

her hair looks so bad for such a recent cut and colour. I hope he doesn’t charge her!
He needs charged, crimes against hairdressing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Update on the pink spotted dress. I got a size smaller, it's too tight on the bust but massive elsewhere. Sending it back!
Yeah i had same problem. Couldn't fit my actual Double Gs in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah stop please comparing her pat sharp mullet to Jareth the Goblin King. Ruining Bowie on me ye are

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Says Poppy, who opts for a long black woolen skirt and massive oversized t shirts in the sun

1682935206322.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The wooly skirt is making another appearance. If we kept track of that I'd say she's worn it more days this year than she's been in Essex.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pic 8 on her latest post. Can actually see her full boobs. Imagine posting a pic like that that your family can see

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Pic 8 on her latest post. Can actually see her full boobs. Imagine posting a pic like that that your family can see
Actually love the bralette tho 🫣

But why is she pulling a face like a bulldog

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.