Poppy Adams #26 Her hair is as messed up as her gastric bypass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pic 8 on her latest post. Can actually see her full boobs. Imagine posting a pic like that that your family can see
She’s clearly fishing for a man or there’s someone on the scene. She likes to make it know that she has nipple rings.

Actually love the bralette tho 🫣

But why is she pulling a face like a bulldog
Same. The bralette is lovely. And possibly the most supportive bra she’s ever worn.

Reactions: 15
Really? How has poppy managed to get one to fit her then, she has the biggest boobs in the UK??
That’s what I thought - it only goes up to an F in any of the band sizes! Isn’t she claiming to be GG?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her latest wedding guest get ready with me 🫣 that dress is far too small around her stomach and that’s stood up, hate to think what would happen if she sat down in it🥴

Reactions: 14
Her latest wedding guest get ready with me 🫣 that dress is far too small around her stomach and that’s stood up, hate to think what would happen if she sat down in it🥴
I thought it looked fine until she ‘demoed’ the pockets. She should have bought the next size up and had her mum alter the bust area to bring it in. Understandably that wasn’t a possibility as we all know it’s being sent back.

Reactions: 9
We all know she ain't ever wearing that out of the house. I bought that dress last week im not sure I'll be keeping it this confirms it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she been in Edinburgh this month?
I did mean to post this before now. She has been down south for the entire month of April and has spent a total of 71 days in England this year out of the 122 days of 2023.

010F8729-61AB-4C0C-B52F-D3E4021E64E2.jpeg

She does not live in Edinburgh!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I wish she would use control underwear - her stomach flying around near her knees looks so wrong

Reactions: 3
I wish she would use control underwear - her stomach flying around near her knees looks so wrong
She did look to have some sort of control bottoms on in that hideous multicoloured dress reel. You can see a quick flash right at the start. Unfortunately no amount of control underwear is control to control her stomach!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.