Poppy Adams #26 Her hair is as messed up as her gastric bypass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, a lot of people are really struggling at the moment. I know some people have money and I don't begrudge them for it, her parents have worked hard and she benefits from that, but she needs to acknowledge her privilege and at least try and be humble. I think she should have acknowledged that it was an expensive dress instead of dismissing that woman and taking offence. I have no idea what Poppy deems expensive.
Exactly! I earn a decent amount, I could afford to spend £110 on a dress, I wouldn't because I honestly feel uncomfortable spending more than £50-60 as an absolute max, even on something for a special occasion. I also completely understand that for many people even £50 is a lot - there have been plenty of times in my life when even spending £15 was too much. Poppy has never been in that position and that isn't her fault - but not understanding or even considering another perspective, that is entirely her fault. And she's 30, which is way old enough to understand not everyone shares her privileged lifestyle!

Reactions: 13
Anyone follow brother lover on here? Seeing him sat on a plane or train at his size is just unreal, how can he not feel like a massive mess?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone follow brother lover on here? Seeing him sat on a plane or train at his size is just unreal, how can he not feel like a massive mess?
I don’t follow him but I just had a quick look and am wondering if he paid for two seats.

Reactions: 6
That’s so bleeping ratchet looking. There’s no point in wearing a £110 dress when your hair looks like that.

Reactions: 15
I don’t follow him but I just had a quick look and am wondering if he paid for two seats.
Is he really complaining about leg room/space on a plane? How much room does he expect to have when he’s the size of a three bedroom house?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.