Poppy Adams #26 Her hair is as messed up as her gastric bypass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nevermind all that, wheres poor shellybabes sleeping? Poppy always in her bed.

How sad that at 30 she is just sleeping in her Old single bed at her parents house. She's so pathetic she can't even be adult enough to say she is giving up the flat and getting her own place in Edinburgh. She could be saving on the rent so she can save up to buy her own place. She has no direction, no life, no purpose. Just a pathetic existence trying on clothes she will never wear. The only thing she sticks with is her snag tights.

Reactions: 12
Personally I don't like the dress and her reply to that comment, she's not in the real world. I think £110 is expensive for a dress you may wear once or twice, I think it's expensive for a dress you'd wear loads. Cuntchops reply just shows how privileged she is.
Screenshot_20230503_183451_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I can't believe she said 'long enough that you could wear flats and nobody would know' so much for wear whatever you want. Are we really still of the mindset that women must wear heels?

Reactions: 17
Personally I don't like the dress and her reply to that comment, she's not in the real world. I think £110 is expensive for a dress you may wear once or twice, I think it's expensive for a dress you'd wear loads. Cuntchops reply just shows how privileged she is.
View attachment 2145815
£110 plus shoes & a coach bag. Whilst here I am worrying about buying food this month when both my husband and I work. Tell me you don’t live in the real world without telling me…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2145815
Not that nice that she’s removed the label though, so she’s returning it and getting the £110 back 🙃 Will still make money off aff linking it to the plebs though.

Reactions: 18
£110 plus shoes & a coach bag. Whilst here I am worrying about buying food this month when both my husband and I work. Tell me you don’t live in the real world without telling me…
Exactly, a lot of people are really struggling at the moment. I know some people have money and I don't begrudge them for it, her parents have worked hard and she benefits from that, but she needs to acknowledge her privilege and at least try and be humble. I think she should have acknowledged that it was an expensive dress instead of dismissing that woman and taking offence. I have no idea what Poppy deems expensive.

Reactions: 15
I dont mind the dress, for a change, but there is no way would I pay that price for it. She needs to read the room.

Reactions: 9
Exactly, a lot of people are really struggling at the moment. I know some people have money and I don't begrudge them for it, her parents have worked hard and she benefits from that, but she needs to acknowledge her privilege and at least try and be humble. I think she should have acknowledged that it was an expensive dress instead of dismebissing that woman and taking offence. I have no idea what Poppy deems expensive.
In her defense she's never known how it feels to be on the bones of your ass. So to her, £110 is probably standard.

Her parents have brought up a spoiled, privileged, brat of an adult who has no empathy for others. She's the "I'm alright" type. If she had to manage herself on a budget she genuinely couldn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2145815
That’s not average! She’s unreal!

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t say that’s average for an occasion dress, it would have to be something really really special for me to even contemplate spending over £100 on one dress, I have a pretty well paid job but I’d need to know I was going to get a lot of wear out if something to justify that amount.

Reactions: 10
I mean, if you’re comparing it to Chanel haute couture then yes, £110 is reasonable. But we’re not, are we? She is such a patronising bleep.

Reactions: 17
She's so dull, I didn't need countless stories of her doing her hair. Her face is getting quite fat, she's such a duck up

What was the constant swearing all about while doing her hair? She's so cringeworthy

Reactions: 7
What was the constant swearing all about while doing her hair? She's so cringeworthy
I skipped through as the subtitles were hard to read and I can’t bear to listen to her voice. I don’t know why she needed to film that.

Reactions: 5
Don't ask me to explain, but I did a bit of a deep dive on her highlights last night 🤯🥴 those dating ones... why would you leave them up there? So embarrassing! Has she given up on dating for now?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion: Tonight Matthew I'm going to be........Dogg the Bounty Hunter!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she have to have staggers popping out of her top. I hope we've got a new Archie on the scene.
Screenshot_20230504_122528_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.