Poppy Adams #26 Her hair is as messed up as her gastric bypass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @TheWitchIsBack for the thread title, had to changed fucked to messed up for the title.

Screenshot_20230402_195737_Samsung Internet.jpg

I've not got time to do a re-cap as my battery is on 3% and there is tik tok drama going on and to quote Pam "I love the drama, Mick" so can someone please recap thundercunt for me.

Mini Wiki
*Poppy has had 2 wls surgeries, shes fucked up both.
*Poppy does not have many insta ads, so can't make much from it, we think she is propped up by bank of Mum and Dad and potentially could be on pip. It had been alleged that Jess told a friend that Poppy is on disability.
*Poppy "lives" in Edinburgh.
*Poppy's longest relationshiphas been with brother lover
*Poppy is a massive bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
5735AFD2-E925-489B-88E6-5CE6BC931EBB.jpeg
Recap (from.what I can remember)
She got a tattoo of a penis on her arm,
although it might have a Lord of the Rings tattoo, either way it looked like a cock!
Lots of GRWMs that she never actually wore out of the house, instead choosing to wear the bobbly woollen skirt and clumpy shoes out to nice restaurants/afternoon tea with her mum/nights out/supermarkets etc
Her hair looks like it's been fried to death,
Brad cleary hates her as he sabotages her hair at every given opportunity.
Like a 14 year old girl with birthday money, our Pops loves to treat herself to perfume, shoes, handbags and twenty different ingredients to make a sandwich for instagram (but not a decent fitting bra), spending what must amount to over a thousand pounds in a few short months, but claimed that the Scottish Coop was too expensive.
Poppy is still desirable to all mankind, love that for her (especially the short kings 👑) she’s hinted at least twice to having S.E.X over the last couple of months with random men, and needs to learn the difference between cystitis and thrush and STI’s.
She went to a Lizzo concert with PLT and lots of other plus size influuuuuenzeers, wearing a pink corset with the remains of a pink emu on the cuffs and resurrected her denim skirt for the occasion, she claimed to have had so much to drink that at 3am she posted that she was back home eating and couldn’t see straight, implying she was very drunk, yet a mere 5 hours later she had driven herself to Macdonalds in her mums car because she had to have porridge.
She seems to eat and drink high calorie food in large portions, leading us to believe that her WLS is well and truly f*cked.
She’s been at her mum and dads in Essex more than her flat in Edinburgh (which is where she claims her heart truly is, although her big arse clearly ain’t).
She’s started following and liking ADHD pages, prompting some to think a diagnosis might be on the cards, a trend which is currently popular trend on TikTok and insta (don’t come for me, I am neurodiverse myself and this trend pisses me off no end)
Hope I’ve remembered this all correctly, please feel free to put me right if not 😂 looking forward to the next thread with you guys x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2074120Recap (from.what I can remember)
although it might have a Lord of the Rings tattoo, either way it looked like a cock!
Lots of GRWMs that she never actually wore out of the house, instead choosing to wear the bobbly woollen skirt and clumpy shoes out to nice restaurants/afternoon tea with her mum/nights out/supermarkets etc
Like a 14 year old girl with birthday money, our Pops loves to treat herself to perfume, shoes, handbags and twenty different ingredients to make a sandwich for instagram (but not a decent fitting bra), spending what must amount to over a thousand pounds in a few short months, but claimed that the Scottish Coop was too expensive.
Poppy is still desirable to all mankind, love that for her (especially the short kings 👑) she’s hinted at least twice to having S.E.X over the last couple of months with random men, and needs to learn the difference between cystitis and thrush and STI’s.
She went to a Lizzo concert with PLT and lots of other plus size influuuuuenzeers, wearing a pink corset with the remains of a pink emu on the cuffs and resurrected her denim skirt for the occasion, she claimed to have had so much to drink that at 3am she posted that she was back home eating and couldn’t see straight, implying she was very drunk, yet a mere 5 hours later she had driven herself to Macdonalds in her mums car because she had to have porridge.
She seems to eat and drink high calorie food in large portions, leading us to believe that her WLS is well and truly f*cked.
She’s been at her mum and dads in Essex more than her flat in Edinburgh (which is where she claims her heart truly is, although her big arse clearly ain’t).
She’s started following and liking ADHD pages, prompting some to think a diagnosis might be on the cards, a trend which is currently popular trend on TikTok and insta (don’t come for me, I am neurodiverse myself and this trend pisses me off no end)
Hope I’ve remembered this all correctly, please feel free to put me right if not 😂 looking forward to the next thread with you guys x
And that's what you missed on Glee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2074120Recap (from.what I can remember)
This is a fantastic recap and was brilliant reliving the highlights. Bravo 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
also on Recap *an abundance of disgusting bum bags from Coach, a heavily bobbled probably holed “skirt”, the worst converse you’ve ever clapped eyes on.. and a tit load of chip pan hair.

I can’t wait to see what’s in store this month 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
why on earth with the extensive wardrobe she has, does she wear the same tit time and time again?!

Reactions: 9
why on earth with the extensive wardrobe she has, does she wear the same tit time and time again?!
That's what I don't get?? She spends thousands and thousands on perfume, disgusting shoes, atrocious bags etc etc but she can't afford to buy another skirt?? If she likes it so much she could literally but 5-6 of the same skirt and wear it on rotation, why only the one??? Same with the snag tights, I absolutely love them and they do last ages, but I replace them roughly every year, and always have at least 7 pairs? They are not that expensive, why can't she just spent £8 on a new pair😭😭😭 make it make sense please

Reactions: 14
That jumper looks like bleeping tent when she held it up on that GRWM

Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s her neurodiversity that makes her stick to the same clothes all the time?…😐

Or maybe it’s just that she’s nowhere near as body confident as she promotes?

Reactions: 12
The state of her hair! She could have used some dry shampoo if she wasn't going to wash it, she's a woman!
Screenshot_20230403_155656_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
In that karaoke clip...Is her tit hanging out in that mesh top 😵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
LADS, her nipples aren’t that high. What a supportive bra she’s got on though 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks like an absolute mountain in that last video plus her tit is literally falling round her hip in that saggy bra that’s supporting absolutely nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.