Poppy Adams #26 Her hair is as messed up as her gastric bypass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have her tapes gone pink? Surely she has watched that video back and can see what we see? She said that her hair has broken because she hasn't looked after it - nothing to do with the excess bleaching then Pop hun?

Reactions: 10
Here we go
Oh man, he looks like hagrid in that airline seat. He must be very uncomfortable plus so self conscious 🤨 can't believe his comment is about not eating a bag of crisps when he's clearing needing the bank of Mum + Dad to pay for him to join Pops on the weight loss journey. As a parent, if my child was that dangerously obese I would be worried sick

Reactions: 4
What's a casual wedding? I've always been of the belief that you get dressed up for a wedding, that dress is not wedding appropriate and she could have ironed it.
Screenshot_20230504_191623_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t bad mouth the brother too much tbh - he’s not an influencer, he works for a living and seems to have his tit together. He’s just a very very big bloke and that’s his business.
He’s still a twit for using his phone while driving though.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The suitcase is out…does that mean a return to ‘home’ is imminent?
I think these outfit reels/videos were filmed while she was away because that doesn’t look like her mum and dads house. It would explain the suitcase being out.

I always forget how much I hate that luggage set and then I see it and remember how horrible it is. It looks like it comes from Mallory Towers.

Reactions: 5
I think she filmed them at that air bnb she stayed at the other week.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.