Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me petty, but I've reported this to ASA as surely this should be marked as an add.
Screenshot_20230328_150533_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“My usual size 22”…aye right Poppy.

I’d love to see how much worse the smaller size would look on her.
I know I always jump in for her at the size topic. Sorry for that. But in the waist the skirt‘s perfectly fine. Would she wear a size bigger, I can imagine it being too baggy in the waist which would look tit as well. 🤷🏻‍♀️ She really hasn’t got it easy dressing her body.

Reactions: 8
“My usual size 22”…aye right Poppy.

I’d love to see how much worse the smaller size would look on her.
In what world does she live, that skirt is so tight you can see her front bottom, she needs to size up the massive bleep.

Reactions: 7
And she's changed again after a GRWM. Any guesses what's she's got on with the brown bodysuit, knitted skirt, or Jim Royle oversized jeans?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she's changed again after a GRWM. Any guesses what's she's got on with the brown bodysuit, knitted skirt, or Jim Royle oversized jeans?
I came to say the same thing. Perfectly good GRWM outfit to go see her friends but no she needs the stained brown body suit and crusty skirt (assuming that’s what she is wearing) with some hideous clumpy shoe! Surely the whole point of GRWM is to see what someone is wearing for that day/night. She needs to label it ‘inspired outfits’ or something 🙄🙄
She is getting on my medium to large sized tits these days. She isn’t influencing me, she isn’t body positive. She is lazy and spending her inheritance before her parents decide on what will be let. She either needs to get a job and a purpose or duck off IMHO!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I came to say the same thing. Perfectly good GRWM outfit to go see her friends but no she needs the stained brown body suit and crusty skirt (assuming that’s what she is wearing) with some hideous clumpy shoe! Surely the whole point of GRWM is to see what someone is wearing for that day/night. She needs to label it ‘inspired outfits’ or something 🙄🙄
She is getting on my medium to large sized tits these days. She isn’t influencing me, she isn’t body positive. She is lazy and spending her inheritance before her parents decide on what will be let. She either needs to get a job and a purpose or duck off IMHO!
She's never going to go out on that satin skirt

Reactions: 5
We all thought this was Poppy, didn’t we?
Side note - I can’t bleeping stand the blusher highlighter on the end of the nose. It looks stupid on camera and would look absurd in the street light. They all look like the tin man.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We all thought this was Poppy, didn’t we?
Absolutely. I thought she’d bought a really tit wig. Why are these people always so bloody SMUG? There’s a very big difference between self confidence and the bizarre, misguided over confidence and smugness that so many “creators” give off.

Reactions: 11
Absolutely. I thought she’d bought a really tit wig. Why are these people always so bloody SMUG? There’s a very big difference between self confidence and the bizarre, misguided over confidence and smugness that so many “creators” give off.
I hate that they've started to call themselves creators, it just shows what cunts they are.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.