Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look manky knitted skirt is being worn for dinner tonight 🤢🤢🤮🤮is that 9 days out of 7 she has worn it? LOL 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh look manky knitted skirt is being worn for dinner tonight 🤢🤢🤮🤮is that 9 days out of 7 she has worn it? LOL 🫠
What happened to the slip skirt? AlthoughI think I prefer the bobbly one, at least you don’t have her minge on show.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she honestly trying to say she’s got a boil from being in the bath? Boils are caused by bacteria! You might get irritation from bubble bath but it’s not going to cause a boil

Reactions: 7
Is she honestly trying to say she’s got a boil from being in the bath? Boils are caused by bacteria! You might get irritation from bubble bath but it’s not going to cause a boil
If she does think it’s from having a bath we all know she doesn’t have enough of them to warrant a boil

Reactions: 6
I honestly thought she was going to try and link the boil to her having sex recently

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My cat has spewed up nicer looking things than that monstrosity. No danger she can sit down in what can only be an underskirt. It would rip right down the seam. No even rumpelstiltskin golden thread could hold that together with that apron! I have so much anger for this bleep. Absolute waste of bleeping oxygen! Bore off back to Essex, Scotland no longer want you here!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why on earth would she style a Dressy skirt (looks tit on her) with a casual tshirt and shacket wtf is wrong with her. she has no style whatsoever she Dresses like a man teenager not a 30 year old woman.

Reactions: 13
Why on earth would she style a Dressy skirt (looks tit on her) with a casual tshirt and shacket wtf is wrong with her. she has no style whatsoever she Dresses like a man teenager not a 30 year old woman.
She thinks it makes her look edgy

• Haha
The waddle towards the camera at the end creased me 😂 deffo prefer that to the weird spirit fingers.
At least she didn't pair this latest outfit with the crusty, holey snag tights.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The waddle towards the camera at the end creased me 😂 deffo prefer that to the weird spirit fingers.
At least she didn't pair this latest outfit with the crusty, holey snag tights.
I've watched the video at least 3 times purely for the waddle at the end 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I recon Chloeincurve would give it a go. She loves wearing oversized baggy clothes and calling it FASHUN 🙄 this tent fleece is on par with the skirt 🙈
I don’t think she would. I actually like that what she’s wearing. Chloe has a better dress sense than Poppleganger.
---
I honestly thought she was going to try and link the boil to her having sex recently
Is it a boil or is it herpes?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG GUYS, might be tmi but WERE ALL ADULTS….you know when you’ve had sex with a guy and you can feel something there afterwards due to it being so intense? I think he’s left me a parting gift 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sounds like she's heading back down south this week then.
That lipstick makes her mouth look awful, doesn't suit it at all.

Reactions: 5
“I love improv shows… lots of my friends, exes and brother do improv” 💀 she’s SO strange!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.