Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like who the hell even does she think she is. !!! It’s so embarrassing and cringey 😬 no one wants to see it.How much better does she actually look fatter.Her body was fatter but in proportions.Now she’s a vile state saggy no tits.Awful body shape.The knees the gunt drop wtf.Makes me sad actually.Look at this previous picture of her ? What do you lot think ?
It doesn't make me feel sad. That photo will have been edited but she does look better there, but still looks like a bleep

Reactions: 6
She thinks a lot of herself and I'm fed up of jer and her fake anxiety.
View attachment 2048598
I cringe at folk who has things like anxiety or drinking a personality trait as they’ve no personality.
---
She's fine leaving the house in Essex on her own, so it's only Edinburgh and that can be easily fixed. I don't believe she has anxiety, it's just nerves and probably because she's the size of a window
Also. In Edinburgh, who does she have. Like as in during the day although most people do work but you only ever see her with random mates if on a night out. Unless her cousin visits or it’s drinks with Millie which I guess comes across as limited. Never for a cuppa with anyone or a lunch time walk which I’m sure if it happened she’d share to the gram. Where as Essex she’s her family to cling to

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I cringe at folk who has things like anxiety or drinking a personality trait as they’ve no personality.
---

Also. In Edinburgh, who does she have. Like as in during the day although most people do work but you only ever see her with random mates if on a night out. Unless her cousin visits or it’s drinks with Millie which I guess comes across as limited. Never for a cuppa with anyone or a lunch time walk which I’m sure if it happened she’d share to the gram. Where as Essex she’s her family to cling to
Even when she has visitors, they seldomly do stuff at daylight, no?

It doesn't make me feel sad. That photo will have been edited but she does look better there, but still looks like a bleep
I love your unswerving dedication to the fact that Poppy is a bleep. You’re not wrong btw :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love your unswerving dedication to the fact that Poppy is a bleep. You’re not wrong btw :)
Ha, ha, once I dislike somebody I never change my mind. I honestly don't know why she angers me more than any other insta twit
---
Those roots 🫠
I couldn't read that without saying "aroots" which probably won't make much sense unless you've found Chelsea Lee art and all those scrotes on tik tok.

• Haha
I could poke knitting needles into my ears with force when I hear her say 'Lads' as a greeting. She's a right freak.

Here she is again jumping at the chance to remind us all that she got a shag (and an STI). How old is she? Being proud of a 1 night stand in your 30s ain't cool.

Reactions: 23
The PLT haul the other day was supposedly going out wear… be interesting to see if she wears any of it. Suspect it’s already on its way back to their warehouse though!

Reactions: 8
The PLT haul the other day was supposedly going out wear… be interesting to see if she wears any of it. Suspect it’s already on its way back to their warehouse though!
Can you imagine her actually leaving the house in that weird denim printed monstrosity?

• Haha
Why is she a 30 year old woman who is apparently sexually active and has been her entire adult life and she 1) cannot tell the difference between thrush and cystitis and 2) doesn’t even consider she might have contracted the clap from a recent shag?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.