Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who leaves their house for more than a few days and doesn’t empty the fridge 🤮 she is just so rank. And I don’t need to see the inside of her fridge- mine gives me enough ick.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her fridge looked bogging 🤮
And guaranteed she gave it a bit of a tidy before she put it on camera so I'd hate to see what it was like before.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The only thing that has been stopping her moving back down South is that it is a monumental effort to pack up all her stuff. Moving is a pain in the pythagorarse even for motivated people, let alone a sloth like Poppy.
If she moves she will get her mother and brother lover to do it for her.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she say she was going to wear something sexy for this night out…. A bra 5 sizes too big and a knit skirt? Okie dokie.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought she made the curry so she could have that as her drunk food when she got home

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s a mess.
She only comes to Edinburgh for a night out. She has no direction, no life. All she does is 1 GRWM a day and slobs about in her dirty clothes.
She needs to move home to Essex as she just a waste of air up in Edinburgh.

Also she’s definitely putting weight on.

Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen her sharing that pic Brad posted? Is it an old pic or has she changed her hair again 👀

Reactions: 4
so much for making a curry for her ‘drunk meal’ 💁🏻‍♀️
Bet she scranned the lot for lunch.

I notice she didn't wear any of her new PLT clothes - was dying to see her go out in the 'denim' overstretched combo. But we know it's never gonna see the light of day

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230325_190100_Instagram.jpg

She's such a rotter - the stains on that couch 🤮
Then again I suppose she's got to have something to remember Ben by until they're reunited again #brotherlover 😂🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.