Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck are those!!!!
Proof she’ll advertise any old crap, she will never ever wear these 🤢
Truly this was the worst for me. Denim effect stretch, dear God. Like something off a market stall.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve said this a while ago, but there’s no way I believe she fits into anything in a size 22 from PLT, their sizes are tit! She’s such a bullshitter😒

Reactions: 7
Right.
Right right.
Hold on here cause I have too much time tonight.

assuming Pops is standing in front of a standard UK window, she is approx 30inches wide side on (that’s as wide as a baseball bat….as in, you could lie a baseball bat alongside her and she’s as wide as it is long) and also roughly a size 28 so….so much for “size 20/22”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You’ll soon find out what size they really are when she pops them on her selling page.

And good on Shellybebs for calling her out. “We forgot to go to the chemist” “No YOU forgot to to go to the chemist”.

She strikes me as one of those people that suffer from everything. Like they needed to be wrapped in cotton wool when they were a kid. She has nightmares and travel sickness.

Reactions: 19
Right.
Right right.

assuming Pops is standing in front of a standard UK window, she is approx 30inches wide side on (that’s as wide as a baseball bat….as in, you could lie a baseball bat alongside her and she’s as wide as it is long) and also roughly a size 28 so….so much for “size 20/22”
I'm dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right.
Right right.

Absolutely love how invested we all are on her bullshit

• Heart
Why are her boobs so low down? The only oversized thing in that reel is her bra. The girls need some help Pops 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right.
Right right.

Think this might be my favourite comment ever of comparing to a bat 😂😂

• Haha
What in the hot air balloon is that cream skirt 🧐
I think that the person from PLT who hosted the influencers had it on that evening (Lizzo concert). I remember, but I thought at the time “that’s horrid!”.
---
I think that the person from PLT who hosted the influencers had it on that evening (Lizzo concert). I remember, but I thought at the time “that’s horrid!”.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Also since when has she been travel sick, she stuffs herself full of all kinds of rich food and alcohol on the train?! Even if you did take travel sickness tablets that’s the last thing you would want to do if you don’t travel well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Right.
Right right.

This post is bleeping hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.