Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Triggered by all aspects of those horrible polyester outfits but will NOT recover from the absolute filth of the bottom of those tights.
Possibly one of the worst clothes hauls I've very witnessed. Luckily for our eyes we will never see any of those outfits again. PLT did her dirty there with what they sent. Someone on their video said for Lizzo PLT had sent outfit options to choose from to wear that night. This is what they sent Plopsy. Hahahaaa.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right.
Right right.
Hold on here cause I have too much time tonight.

assuming Pops is standing in front of a standard UK window, she is approx 30inches wide side on (that’s as wide as a baseball bat….as in, you could lie a baseball bat alongside her and she’s as wide as it is long) and also roughly a size 28 so….so much for “size 20/22”
You'd have to know how far away from the window she was standing to get the correct measurements.

Reactions: 7
Just watching a programme on bbc3 about WLS…this girl had a gastric sleeve in 2020 and she can only eat a quarter of a Tesco meal deal pasta salad in one go. Just puts it into perspective how badly poppy’s fucked hers up!!!

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20230321_221056_Instagram.jpg

They might get some returns? I think we all know they'll be getting one size 20 sent back any day now...

That reel. Jesus. The faces she pulls when she dances and the wiggly-waggly-children's-TV-presenter fingers make me FUUUUUUUME.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Who voted for a voice over? Who actually wants to listen to her voice.
Screenshot_20230322_174719_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought that was a dig at us
I didn’t think of that lol it probably was.
---
Just watching a programme on bbc3 about WLS…this girl had a gastric sleeve in 2020 and she can only eat a quarter of a Tesco meal deal pasta salad in one go. Just puts it into perspective how badly poppy’s fucked hers up!!!
There is a woman who I follow who had weight loss surgery and she has lost a lot of weight in a year. She put a video up the other day and the results are unbelievable.How the duck can someone mess with yet another surgery? If you haven’t the will power then why go through it again.

Reactions: 7
That new reel is like a play-by-play of how Brad has single-handedly destroyed Poppy’s hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She suits dark hair so much more. You can really see the decline in her reel from ok hair to really tit at the end. That flicked out yellow straw that she’s sporting currently is vile. I’d be embarrassed if I was Brad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She suits dark hair so much more. You can really see the decline in her reel from ok hair to really tit at the end. That flicked out yellow straw that she’s sporting currently is vile. I’d be embarrassed if I was Brad
The worst was those blonde strands in the front though.

There is a woman who I follow who had weight loss surgery and she has lost a lot of weight in a year. She put a video up the other day and the results are unbelievable.How the duck can someone mess with yet another surgery? If you haven’t the will power then why go through it again.
I know someone who had the same WLS. due to eating shite and drinking alcohol, even though they can’t eat a lot, they’ve gained 3 stone.

she could end same route gaining half of what was lost

She thinks a lot of herself and I'm fed up of jer and her fake anxiety.
Screenshot_20230322_225525_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
I remember when I was in my mid 20s in a period of unemployment, my anxiety and depression was terrible and it became such an issue to leave the house because I would start working myself up about it even to even go to to the shop. She is basically unemployed because showing herself trying on clothes is not a full time job. It’s not even a part time job. She posts to Instagram. That’s it. Her content is all exactly the same. Get ready with me to go….nowhere. It’s no surprise to see she seems to do most of her outside stuff in the comfort of her parental home. Edinburgh must be extremely isolating and lonely and would completely feed into any anxiety.
Moving home would be best for her. She seems more confident in Essex/London.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she is hugely anxious - hence the binge drinking she requires when leaving the house with anyone other than her family. Plus her constant ‘visits’ home.
She's fine leaving the house in Essex on her own, so it's only Edinburgh and that can be easily fixed. I don't believe she has anxiety, it's just nerves and probably because she's the size of a window

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who voted for a voice over? Who actually wants to listen to her voice.
View attachment 2047753
Like who the hell even does she think she is. !!! It’s so embarrassing and cringey 😬 no one wants to see it.How much better does she actually look fatter.Her body was fatter but in proportions.Now she’s a vile state saggy no tits.Awful body shape.The knees the gunt drop wtf.Makes me sad actually.Look at this previous picture of her ? What do you lot think ?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Like who the hell even does she think she is. !!! It’s so embarrassing and cringey 😬 no one wants to see it.How much better does she actually look fatter.Her body was fatter but in proportions.Now she’s a vile state saggy no tits.Awful body shape.The knees the gunt drop wtf.Makes me sad actually.Look at this previous picture of her ? What do you lot think ?
Could be a factor why she is not motivated to lose any more weight.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.