Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is hugely anxious - hence the binge drinking she requires when leaving the house with anyone other than her family. Plus her constant ‘visits’ home.
100%. And I think she’s genuinely scared to sleep in that flat alone. Also, why not show us a bit of the city she loves so much? She’s the only person I know in Edinburgh who uses Uber before 3am. And what do we see at nighttime? It IS really easy to get a random shag I’m Edinburgh… but is that what life is all about when you’re 30+

Reactions: 6
Oh! My point was, she calls everyone lads because she thinks having one Irish friend is a personality trait 🙄

Reactions: 4
I think that the person from PLT who hosted the influencers had it on that evening (Lizzo concert). I remember, but I thought at the time “that’s horrid!”.
---
Looks like she's wrapped a fitted bed sheet around her
---
Like who the hell even does she think she is. !!! It’s so embarrassing and cringey 😬 no one wants to see it.How much better does she actually look fatter.Her body was fatter but in proportions.Now she’s a vile state saggy no tits.Awful body shape.The knees the gunt drop wtf.Makes me sad actually.Look at this previous picture of her ? What do you lot think ?
I think that dress is to flattering to tell as it hides things.
---
Ha, ha, once I dislike somebody I never change my mind. I honestly don't know why she angers me more than any other insta twit
---

I couldn't read that without saying "aroots" which probably won't make much sense unless you've found Chelsea Lee art and all those scrotes on tik tok.
Oh darling we will have all the tik tok followers on tattle absolutely.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh Poppy, she’s so sexy she even pulls when wearing a (stained and wrinkled) t shirt.

They never seem to stick around though do they?

Getting STIs from random men she drunk shags. How aspirational!

Reactions: 8
You’re all right, she never does anything Instaworthy in Edinburgh that she couldn’t do in Essex. She must live in one of, if not the, most photogenic city in the UK and we have seen nothing of it. It’s pointless the bleep living there.

Reactions: 8
Those roots 🫠
I feel like she is loosing hair at the top right at the front ?
she’s feeling cute 😳
---
Here she is again jumping at the chance to remind us all that she got a shag (and an STI). How old is she? Being proud of a 1 night stand in your 30s ain't cool.
---
Neither of those are an sti
Like these below ! How pathetic I really feel like she is messaging herself here and pretending it’s from a friend 🫠🫣🫢🤣🤣🤣 so sad ! And I’m trying to think who or what does she remind me of here in the picture ?

Attachments

Last edited:
So she’s eating all the food out of her fridge / freezer 🤔 🧐 tell me you’re moving without telling me!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only thing that has been stopping her moving back down South is that it is a monumental effort to pack up all her stuff. Moving is a pain in the pythagorarse even for motivated people, let alone a sloth like Poppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hasn't had much of an appetite but will make 2 curries with 3 sides. OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Genuinely could smell that fridge through my phone screen 🤮🤮🤮 I'd be wiping my feet on the way out her gaff.

She's off again soon, permanently I hope, what a waste of a flat and all those miles travelling 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 12
GUYS, I hate myself but I currently have on the skirt (the OG H&M skater skirt) I bought it ages ago and am wearing it tonight. I will say I don’t know how it covers poppy’s stomach as I have a bit of a belly from having a c section 6 months ago and you can see all my lumps and bumps 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like she's wrapped a fitted bed sheet around her
---

I think that dress is to flattering to tell as it hides things.
---

Oh darling we will have all the tik tok followers on tattle absolutely.
Oh, I found chy and that pweirdo Modeens threads, I need to find the others. I've only been aware of them for 2/3 weeks. Also that CLA is not the same age age as me, she looks so old and haggard.
---
Back to thundercunt, you can tell she's back in Edinburgh coming on to show us her fridge. Did she say she was heading back home next week?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.