Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her GRWM for Lizzo she scraps it back with hair gel which I cannot fathom as it’s such bad condition anyway the gel makes it so much worse!
I was wishing she’d put some oil on the ends or even all of it. So dry the follicle was crying

Reactions: 2
Well guys, ive decided to move back to essex, my mum gets so very upset every time i leave and i cant live with seeing her like this, i mean i dont want to , its completely for mum

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks awful in all those clothes and that gunt and her knees 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The quality of the clothes is absolutely awful. Just awful. They all look really cheap and tacky and I feel Poppy is catfishing us all with the angles. As a fuller figured woman, I know what suits me. I dress to compliment my size and I think I do it well. She’s trying to be too many people all at once. The only constant in her ‘style’ is that bleeping minging black skirt.

Reactions: 17
I thought her Mum was wearing her dressing gown for a second.
Screenshot_20230321_182438_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m no fashionista, but Christ alive those “outfits” are awful!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.