Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine saying you’ve had a busy day when in that day you’ve had your nails done 🤣 she wouldn’t know a busy day if it punched her in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Poor little poppet needs a nap after a very hard long day of walking 1 minute to the salon to get her nails done. Piss off you lazy bleep

Reactions: 14
All introverts are different but I can confirm a nail shop or hair salon isn't relaxing AT all.
This is absolutely true and I forgot this while I was ranting 😂😂 I am basing it purely on my own experience and that of my introverted friends. We all hate having our hair and nails done.

Reactions: 5
This is absolutely true and I forgot this while I was ranting 😂😂 I am basing it purely on my own experience and that of my introverted friends. We all hate having our hair and nails done.
I've found a hairdresser that does me a dry cut in like 15 mins and she knows... she keeps the chat to a minimum 😝

Absolutely dreading needing colour in my hair at any point because you're there for bloody ages aren't you. Fucks sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont want this to come across as sexist, but im not sure ive ever seen a male nail artist, yet shes found 2

Reactions: 5
I dont want this to come across as sexist, but im not sure ive ever seen a male nail artist, yet shes found 2
The nail shop I go to has a few men that work there, and I’ve been to a few others that do. I’m in Essex too, so maybe it’s regional potentially?

Reactions: 1
Not that I get my nails done, but in the million nail shops in my local town it seems to be mainly men doing the nails.

I've found a hairdresser that does me a dry cut in like 15 mins and she knows... she keeps the chat to a minimum 😝

Absolutely dreading needing colour in my hair at any point because you're there for bloody ages aren't you. Fucks sake.
My hairdresser now offers quiet appointments where they just do your hair and don’t try to make small talk

• Heart
Reactions: 14
10 years ago when I first moved here there were no men doing nails, now it’s mainly men. I think they have found it a good, reliable way to immigrate into the US and have trained up and pushed all the women aside. That said, I’m pretty sure none of them would fancy Poppy.

Reactions: 3
Not that I get my nails done, but in the million nail shops in my local town it seems to be mainly men doing the nails.
No men doing them in my town but my town is small but all women for beauty treatments

There's men work in the "walk in" salons where I live, don't think it's unusual in that setting.

I guess when insta is your life you have to make a big song & dance of everything.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.