Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she make a story about a supposedly xenophobic and homophobic nail tech into one about him trying to invite her over to his house?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's a comedian 😂

Every man fawns at her feet yet 🤔 yet there's never a man to be seen

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On a bridesmaids dress? Looks like a zip to me , she is a ginormous bleep who lies about her size, so it probably will didn't fit.
The other bridesmaids don't have the same at the side, so it's her being a lying fat bleep
It’s a pocket.

Reactions: 3
How does she make a story about a supposedly xenophobic and homophobic nail tech into one about him trying to invite her over to his house?!
She's insufferable 😩 haven't watched her for that long but I notice she does tend to share admirer stories. But who are they? Who are these men?

Reactions: 5
'Oversharing doesn't create intimacy. Oversharing is self-absorption masked as vulnerability. This may also signal emotional neediness and/or lack of boundaries.' Saw this written as a statement about someone who overshares. Oversharing of tiny details is also a classic sign of lying. If he wanted to invite you back to his gaming shack Pops he would've asked, he didn't sound like the type to hold back. Yet he was 'low key' inviting her back. She's deluded, I bet none of that conversation ever happened. Was very disjointed and she seemed quite twitchy. I smelly Poppy Bull tit!
---
She's insufferable 😩 haven't watched her for that long but I notice she does tend to share admirer stories. But who are they? Who are these men?
Theyre in her head that's where they are 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the man who did her nails had his wife standing over his shoulder every 2 mins judging him. I'm sure she's told this story before saying he's a nice Asian man whose wife sometimes takes over?
Wish I'd have saved these stories now.
Is her story another Poppynory story or have I gotten this confused?

Reactions: 9
I thought the man who did her nails had his wife standing over his shoulder every 2 mins judging him. I'm sure she's told this story before saying he's a nice Asian man whose wife sometimes takes over?
Wish I'd have saved these stories now.
Is her story another Poppynory story or have I gotten this confused?
I remember this story, think that was at her holiday home in Edinburgh?

• Haha
Imagine your life being that sad at over the age of 30 your sat in your mum and dad's house watching Bratz the movie on a Sunday night at 11.50pm cos you've got duck all to do in your life on Monday.

Looks a bleep as well. Your not cool Poppy, accept it.

I'm well late for bed, for actual real life work in the morning, you know where you actually do a bit, not just sit on your stupid shaped arse all day.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Imagine your life being that sad at over the age of 30 your sat in your mum and dad's house watching Bratz the movie on a Sunday night at 11.50pm cos you've got duck all to do in your life on Monday.

Looks a bleep as well. Your not cool Poppy, accept it.

I'm well late for bed, for actual real life work in the morning, you know where you actually do a bit, not just sit on your stupid shaped arse all day.
Hate stories of people who film themselves while they „feel“ a song. That’s SO performative. We know you are exceptionally quirky and hilarious. 🙄

Reactions: 11
Hopefully she takes time out of her busy schedule this week to get those roots done

Reactions: 7
She needs to stfu about being an introvert. She is clearly incapable of being alone for any extended period of time. Going to a nail salon or a hairdresser is NOT an introverts idea of relaxation, I know because I am one and for me it’s painful because I have to make conversation I don’t always want to make.
Also she puts so much make up on. I always thought, and still do, that she has great skin on her face, so why pile all that crap on.
Anyways thanks for listening to my rant 😆

Reactions: 20
Hopefully she takes time out of her busy schedule this week to get those roots done
I think she's gonna end up with the clippers, her hair is absolutely frazzled. I'm not a hairdresser but Brad needs to be given a wide berth, he is absolutely terrible 😱 the fact she's having to scrape it back continually shows it must be snapping all over. The slicked back look really isn't a vibe 😬

Reactions: 8
She needs to stfu about being an introvert. She is clearly incapable of being alone for any extended period of time. Going to a nail salon or a hairdresser is NOT an introverts idea of relaxation, I know because I am one and for me it’s painful because I have to make conversation I don’t always want to make.
Also she puts so much make up on. I always thought, and still do, that she has great skin on her face, so why pile all that crap on.
Anyways thanks for listening to my rant 😆
All introverts are different but I can confirm a nail shop or hair salon isn't relaxing AT all.

Reactions: 10
I think she's gonna end up with the clippers, her hair is absolutely frazzled. I'm not a hairdresser but Brad needs to be given a wide berth, he is absolutely terrible 😱 the fact she's having to scrape it back continually shows it must be snapping all over. The slicked back look really isn't a vibe 😬
On her GRWM for Lizzo she scraps it back with hair gel which I cannot fathom as it’s such bad condition anyway the gel makes it so much worse!

Reactions: 6
I hope she continues to go to him, she deserves to have tit

• Haha
She hasn't even took the time out her busy week to actually wash it. It's still scraped back with the crusty gel in it since she went to see Lizzo 🤮 how could you sit there for days with your hair like that 🥴 scruffy bleep.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.