Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty shocked at the 2018 pic. Was that after her first WLS, as it appears it worked for a bit? Her beforehand almost looks smaller than she is now as well.
Seems her extended family are very odd too, that Christmas pic. Just weird.
Also she has all her pics with her ex up still, I can’t get over his account just being called “The Taxidermist” 🤣 He has over 10k followers FYI, so think OK to share.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think her first WLS would have been around 2010 - she was about 18. I’m sure it was 10 years between her surgeries.

I think her first WLS would have been around 2010 - she was about 18. I’m sure it was 10 years between her surgeries.
Ahh ok, didn’t realise it was that long ago! Makes sense not to have them so close together though.

I’ve asked for a wiki button for the threads today so hopefully a mod can sort it for us 🤞🏼
We can then have dedicated areas for WLS stuff / questions!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pretty shocked at the 2018 pic. Was that after her first WLS, as it appears it worked for a bit? Her beforehand almost looks smaller than she is now as well.
Seems her extended family are very odd too, that Christmas pic. Just weird.
Also she has all her pics with her ex up still, I can’t get over his account just being called “The Taxidermist” 🤣 He has over 10k followers FYI, so think OK to share.
Thought I recognised him, met him at a tattoo convention last year, he didn't seem weird enough to fancy that rotter.

I’ve asked for a wiki button for the threads today so hopefully a mod can sort it for us 🤞🏼
We can then have dedicated areas for WLS stuff / questions!
Wiki would be a good place to track everything she “treats” herself to. She’s surely spent over £1000 just in the past few weeks on various trainers, perfumes, Coach bags etc.

Surely that's a pocket 🥴
On a bridesmaids dress? Looks like a zip to me , she is a ginormous bleep who lies about her size, so it probably will didn't fit.
The other bridesmaids don't have the same at the side, so it's her being a lying fat bleep

On a bridesmaids dress? Looks like a zip to me , she is a ginormous bleep who lies about her size, so it probably will didn't fit
This is Poppy we’re on about - she’s probably just come back from shagging every man at that wedding (including the groom) and forgot to zip herself back up…🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On a bridesmaids dress? Looks like a zip to me , she is a ginormous bleep who lies about her size, so it probably will didn't fit.
The other bridesmaids don't have the same at the side, so it's her being a lying fat bleep
You've got a point, poss a wee alteration by Shellbabe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a pocket I can tell by the stitch technique I’m afraid 😳 but it doesn’t fit her anyway 😅
---
Posting that pic of her mum on her feed is so uncouth why would you post that let alone take the pic. I get it if it’s your mate you’d take the picture but you wouldn’t post it christ

Reactions: 9
I can't believe she uploaded that photo to her public Instagram account. What a bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m not on Insta today because it is full of Mother’s day posts and I just lost my mum so what has she uploaded now, the bleep?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m not on Insta today because it is full of Mother’s day posts and I just lost my mum so what has she uploaded now, the bleep?
Hope you’re coping today. Xx

Poppy uploaded ten pics to her grid of Shelly, the last one is her peeing outside. She did cover her arse with a peach emoji, at least.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Sending love, unfortunately I can absolutely understand how you feel. Its hard. Just know you're not alone ❤❤❤ x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
So now she can’t go back to the nail place because the guy was trying too hard to impress her. These men really are helpless around her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.