Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to encourage women to live life to the fullest? I mean she’s clearly playing a game of opposites because her life is so bleeping empty. The only thing full in her life is her black denim skirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I did a scroll back to 2019 earlier too. She was clearly a 30 plus so she’s lost a fair bit but not as much in 3 years as you’d expect.
I think she’s gaining back too. There were some photos of 2021 where she looked like she’d lost a lot and was styling her clothes better. Compared to now and she’s definitely bigger than then. She probably got complacent when she started dropping or she never sorted out her mental health & reasons for overeating.
Her face is drastically different and collar bones but from collar bone down it’s a different story,

Reactions: 7
She’s definately gained you can see it in her face! She has already failed weight loss surgery as she hasn’t changed her ways - she eats all the crap of the day. She is an out and out loser and will never marry or if she does it will be very short term
She is so selfish and self endulged and I don’t know why as she hasn’t got a pretty bone in her body - oozes ugliness all over

Reactions: 6
And she hasn’t/won’t address the possible drink driving because it would involve either;

A) Admitting that she’d done something wrong
B) ‘Admitting’ that she’d hammed it up for Insta and not actually been drunk.

i don’t think that B’s the right option, but that’s what she’s claiming. I think she gets incredibly nervous in social situations without family or someone ultra-close and drinks to excess. But she won’t admit to that because it would also be an admittance of ‘A’.

Reactions: 9
I did a scroll back to 2019 earlier too. She was clearly a 30 plus so she’s lost a fair bit but not as much in 3 years as you’d expect.
I think she’s gaining back too. There were some photos of 2021 where she looked like she’d lost a lot and was styling her clothes better. Compared to now and she’s definitely bigger than then. She probably got complacent when she started dropping or she never sorted out her mental health & reasons for overeating.
Her face is drastically different and collar bones but from collar bone down it’s a different story,
I wouldn’t say she’s lost that much, she’s never been smaller than around a 26

Reactions: 6
I think she could be a 22-24. She’s quite tall so she is going to look broader. The problem is she edits her pictures and poses so you. Never get a realistic view of what she looks like.

Her apron and loose skin doesn’t help either.

Reactions: 5
I think she could be a 22-24. She’s quite tall so she is going to look broader. The problem is she edits her pictures and poses so you. Never get a realistic view of what she looks like.

Her apron and loose skin doesn’t help either.
She may be tall, but no way is the ugly witch a 22.

At the heart of it all she’s deeply, deeply unhappy with her life. She’s used food her entire life to bring some level of what she feels is happiness and she now, as an adult, does the same with spending money on absolutely anything in addition to the overeating. Spending and eating are clearly the only things giving her a dopamine hit and it’s why she comes across as so desperate for male attention as in her head she thinks that’ll make her happy too. She‘ll never be truly happy because she places the link to happiness in things (food, bags, perfume etc) instead of actually going out into the world and speaking to people, going places to just enjoy being there and actually doing something meaningful. She needs help and for someone to step in and give her some harsh truths as if she carries on like this she’ll be bloody dead soon.

Reactions: 22
At the heart of it all she’s deeply, deeply unhappy with her life. She’s used food her entire life to bring some level of what she feels is happiness and she now, as an adult, does the same with spending money on absolutely anything in addition to the overeating. Spending and eating are clearly the only things giving her a dopamine hit and it’s why she comes across as so desperate for male attention as in her head she thinks that’ll make her happy too. She‘ll never be truly happy because she places the link to happiness in things (food, bags, perfume etc) instead of actually going out into the world and speaking to people, going places to just enjoy being there and actually doing something meaningful. She needs help and for someone to step in and give her some harsh truths as if she carries on like this she’ll be bloody dead soon.
You’ve hit the nail on the head here, it’s a very sad existence

Reactions: 5
She has quite small boobs and a rather small waist, because all her fat slipped down with the overstretched skin.
So yeah, I believe in crop tops she is a 22.
She strategically never tells us the size of her jeans when trying these on. Only ever mentions sizes it it is a size 22 or less, often we can see she says it's a size 22 but she's bursting at the seems or cleverly picks stretchy clothes that should fit a larger size. Bottom half is surely more like a size 28 if it was a fitted fabric. Not her usual stretchy skirts, which let's be honest most of us could get away with 2 or 3 sizes below what we are in these.

This was the first post I saw of her. I thought to myself 1.we look alike (then not now, we don’t look alike at all) 2. She has my kind of style and I was stuck in a rut. I mixed masc and fem outfits like she did back then, I love hair and make up as much as she (claims) too. I really thought I found my style person to follow. I copied some of her outfits/make up and I felt amazing, dressed up or down. I actually still have and wear this shirt it’s one of my favs. Who she was then is not anywhere near who she is now. She was just a normal ‘plus size’ person trying to find her way in life. Now I can’t relate in size, style or life style.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I wonder what feast they’ll be having for Mother’s Day? I wonder what gifts Poppy will buy for her mum only to use them herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.