Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We really need a wiki.
The bleep announced she was having wls for her hip, she then showed us how ginormous she was as she'd been cat fishing us. The bleep ate tit loads of food up until the surgery. The bleep then announced after the surgery that her consultant said she was doing so well and could eat food. The bleep then proceeded to duck up her wls that her parents paid for and continue to cat fish and claim to be a size 18/20/22.
Is there any receipts of how she looked before her WLS? I only found her maybe the end of 2021 or early of 2022 so I’ve never seen her true before.

Reactions: 2
The wiki exists it just needs to be added to the thread but I’m not sure how to do it.

Reactions: 3
Check her brothers Instagram. He usually does her dirty and posts some accurate photos of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god. Looking back 2019 she wasn't as big. Moved to Edinburgh and absolutely ballooned. Got the bypass in July 2020 and was still massive in the October, she looks a little lighter now than she did then but nowhere near what she should be almost 3 years post op. If she's saying the band failed and that's why she ballooned leading to the bypass the way now is the smallest she'll ever be even with the bypass. Look at Ben in 2019 too! Unrecognisable to what he is now! What has happened! 😱😱😱

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh my god. Looking back 2019 she wasn't as big. Moved to Edinburgh and absolutely ballooned. Got the bypass in July 2020 and was still massive in the October, she looks a little lighter now than she did then but nowhere near what she should be almost 3 years post op. If she's saying the band failed and that's why she ballooned leading to the bypass the way now is the smallest she'll ever be even with the bypass. Look at Ben in 2019 too! Unrecognisable to what he is now! What has happened! 😱😱😱
She was selling that red dress a while back and sure it was 28/30. Does anyone else remember?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These are from 2020-21. You can see the dates on them. She claims she was. 28-30 prior to surgery. I think you can see she’s lost weight between 20-21 but there doesn’t appear to be much difference between 2021 to now.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
A2B936BD-C7EF-43B0-9590-5C78E1F978EB.jpeg
41BE17B0-FB7D-4BAE-B13F-4F66DE0FAF2A.jpeg

These were just before her latest WLS. She’s definitely lost weight but she was easily a size 30+ here. I remember there was a video of her surprising Hagrid just as the pandemic restrictions lifted - approx June 2020. She walked up to her building and was filming it and her reflection in the glass absolutely shocked me! She was so much bigger than how her posed photos looked. And she was waddling along — it didn’t really look like walking, which was quite sad really.

Reactions: 4
If you look back to 2018 you see the decline clearly in both her and Ben.

Her grid posts decline drastically in quality as does her dress sense and style. You see it nosedive to what it is today which is just grundgy slob with zero fashion sense. And it all started when she quit her job in Essex and 'moved' to Edinburgh.
I know it’s a running joke here but they genuinely look like a couple in every single photo together🥴

Reactions: 13
It was seeing her sat in the car in her friends story that shocked me the most
You can understand why she thinks she’s hot tit now compared to how she was - however she doesn’t seem to be stopping herself coming back to this again. She basically drunk a cheesecake for Christ sake.

Reactions: 12
She looks very slim on her top half but she's a different story waist down. With her hair scraped back she's like a pin head lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.