Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it pales into insignificance against the possibility that she may have driven whilst still under the influence, but good Lord that outfit was shocking! One of her worst ones yet in my opinion. With the drink driving thing, I do think there’s every possibility that she may have been bullshitting over how drunk she was. She’s still of that infantile mentality where being drunk = cool & interesting.

The tinder dates must get a shock when she turns up looking absolutely nothing like her staged/filtered photos
I’d be very interested to see her dating profiles. If she’s uploading the same kind of strategically angled photos she puts on Instagram, I think a lot of men might quite reasonably feel a bit catfished when they meet her in real life, as those photos are not an accurate representation of what she actually looks like.

Reactions: 13
I know it pales into insignificance against the possibility that she may have driven whilst still under the influence, but good Lord that outfit was shocking! One of her worst ones yet in my opinion. With the drink driving thing, I do think there’s every possibility that she may have been bullshitting over how drunk she was. She’s still of that infantile mentality where being drunk = cool & interesting.

I’d be very interested to see her dating profiles. If she’s uploading the same kind of strategically angled photos she puts on Instagram, I think a lot of men might quite reasonably feel a bit catfished when they meet her in real life, as those photos are not an accurate representation of what she actually looks like.
She has shown some of her dating profile pics before. Some of them show her size properly - I remember one of her in the stairwell of her flat where she was draped over the railing 🙄 and it was allllll on show….. but she’s still 100% a catfish.

Reactions: 4
This may be an ignorant Q, but how does Poppy eat so much when she's had WLS? Does it undo itself or something? Or is she eating til she's sick? Genuinely curious...
Apparently sometimes second WLS operation don't work but I don't understand why. A colleague had a band and then a bypass and doesn't have restriction 🤷🏾‍♀️

RouxenY(0).jpg

It doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Any WLS is a tool to help you lose weight. She’s doing it wrong. Very few of her meals are healthy choices and she has a lot of ‘slider foods’. I have s sleeve and could eat a dozen rich tea biscuits no problem as they’re easy to go down, but would struggle with a chicken breast. Her lifestyle is all about excess. You just have to look at the family spreads her parents put on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Any WLS is a tool to help you lose weight. She’s doing it wrong. Very few of her meals are healthy choices and she has a lot of ‘slider foods’. I have s sleeve and could eat a dozen rich tea biscuits no problem as they’re easy to go down, but would struggle with a chicken breast. Her lifestyle is all about excess. You just have to look at the family spreads her parents put on.

That is so interesting. So now we know how she's doing it! Avoiding good food and eating allllll the bad!

Reactions: 4
This is spot on. She just eats tit! She also gets no exercise. Even with her dodgy hip she could do gentle exercise like walking or swimming. But she doesn’t. She gets Ubers or drives everywhere.

Reactions: 3
And now she's suddenly got sleep paralysis, what a load of bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Usual instagtammer tactic at work here!
duck up and rather than address it, post something that you hopes make people feel sorry for you instead 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 21
A good example of how much she’s f’d up her weight loss surgery is Trina Louise. Don’t know if any of you follow her but she had WLS maybe around 5 months ago and she’s already dropped from a size 32 to a 22. I’ve watched some of her videos ands she’s fully thrown herself into it and eats properly and carefully etc. and how long has it been since poppy had hers?! Think how much she could have lost if she actually took it seriously!

Really enjoying her series of “I am very distressed” selfies that she’s taken to accompany her poor little sleep paralysis story.

I would hope that if I was ever caught taking numerous pictures of myself with a ‘Daily Mail Sad Face’ to stir up some sympathy at 11am on a Saturday morning that someone I know would stage an intervention.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Did Poppy ('s parents) pay for the surgery?
Assumption is yes (not sure if ever confirmed fully). Was done privately in Essex under the guise of being medically necessary to aid the pain she was in with arthritis due to her weight.
I think I remember she and her mum going round Jewish shops in London gathering up loads and loads of Pops favourites for a “last supper” the day before.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Assumption is yes (not sure if ever confirmed fully). Was done privately in Essex under the guise of being medically necessary to aid the pain she was in with arthritis due to her weight.
I think I remember she and her mum going round Jewish shops in London gathering up loads and loads of Pops favourites for a “last supper” the day before.
Love consulting Jewish shops for „last supper“ though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A good example of how much she’s f’d up her weight loss surgery is Trina Louise. Don’t know if any of you follow her but she had WLS maybe around 5 months ago and she’s already dropped from a size 32 to a 22. I’ve watched some of her videos ands she’s fully thrown herself into it and eats properly and carefully etc. and how long has it been since poppy had hers?! Think how much she could have lost if she actually took it seriously!
It truly works if you do it right. I have a friend who dad a bypass and has lost 15 stone in 3 years. When I say she had worked her ass off, she really has. She has a PT, exercises every day, eats healthy, logs everything and is an absolute shining example of what you can achieve if you do it right.

We really need a wiki.
The bleep announced she was having wls for her hip, she then showed us how ginormous she was as she'd been cat fishing us. The bleep ate tit loads of food up until the surgery. The bleep then announced after the surgery that her consultant said she was doing so well and could eat food. The bleep then proceeded to duck up her wls that her parents paid for and continue to cat fish and claim to be a size 18/20/22.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You really can't be an INSTAHUN if you wake up in the same top that you went to bed in 2 days ago and wore all day yesterday. Scruffy bleep. Sort your bleeping life out.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Her insta photo and then there’s reality… I edited the original, removed saturation, shadows etc. You can just about make out all the lumps at the front from her stomach.
She has no shame, no moral compass and a massively inflamed ego!

Reactions: 5
We really need a wiki.
The bleep announced she was having wls for her hip, she then showed us how ginormous she was as she'd been cat fishing us. The bleep ate tit loads of food up until the surgery. The bleep then announced after the surgery that her consultant said she was doing so well and could eat food. The bleep then proceeded to duck up her wls that her parents paid for and continue to cat fish and claim to be a size 18/20/22.
We'll have to start adding a link to the wiki in the first post somehow 😫

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.