Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion #22 Another WLS fails, still can't keep the males. Chucked the job, lives like a slob, insta hun tells us tales.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Strong vibes that she wrote the message to herself! Plus Gem is an avid reader of her thread ! Fact!
I was going to ask if she's the kind to send that message to herself?
I don't know why you'd read your own tattle thread

Reactions: 8
I usually follow the jess thread and only know of poppy via her but after the event and the state of her I had to come and find her thread and you have not disappointed 😂😂 you're all doing God's work, I've been howling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thread title suggestion

Sent a dress for her best Huns collection launch
But would rather wear one to show off her paunch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well her face told a different story the other day
Screenshot_20221106-221955_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion: deluded Pops thinks she's flawless, but she's just a big old catfish with a guntasaurus

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I usually follow the jess thread and only know of poppy via her but after the event and the state of her I had to come and find her thread and you have not disappointed 😂😂 you're all doing God's work, I've been howling 😂
Same here! I had tears yesterday reading through some of these threads! You lot had me sniggering away, I’m defo parking up here and poppy already annoys me within two days of knowing of her existence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That she chose to wear that black dress over the other two choices still bothers me.

I need to get a life, I know

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m in the early days of dating a guy and I showed him the photoshoot of Poppy and her indecipherable arse the other day. His response was “that’s a bit much….pretty lassie…but a bit much” 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m in the early days of dating a guy and I showed him the photoshoot of Poppy and her indecipherable arse the other day. His response was “that’s a bit much….pretty lassie…but a bit much” 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
He was clearly being polite and didn't want to say the wrong thing to you! Most people's initial response is revulsion and then ask the question 'why!' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’ll be buzzing all day today after she reads this 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He was clearly being polite and didn't want to say the wrong thing to you! Most people's initial response is revulsion and then ask the question 'why!' 🙄
If you want to be polite to the woman you’re dating, wouldn’t you say „Really not my type. Not comparable to you.“ Or something like that? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you want to be polite to the woman you’re dating, wouldn’t you say „Really not my type. Not comparable to you.“ Or something like that? 😅
I think what he said was perfect. No fat shaming, which would have been the easy head option, a compliment in there but not too much and he made it clear he wasn't interested. He's a keeper.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.