Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be buzzing all day today after she reads this 😅
Maybe so
But I showed the blokes at work and they all said how horrific she looked
Said it shouldn’t be allowed to post that state on social media to hurt our eyes! 😂😂😂😂
Hubby said the same too that she is one obese mess and shouldn’t be glorified

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Maybe so
Said it shouldn’t be allowed to post that state on social media to hurt our eyes! 😂😂😂😂
Your husband sounds charming

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Glorified 😂 she must be promoting obesity next. She’s a dick but she has a fat body, she’s not telling anyone else to get a fat body.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Your husband sounds charming
He is actually
I’m sorry but she is a mess
He was having a laugh just like us on here with our opinions
It does feel like she is glorifying it sorry
Who thinks to take a pic sat on a table in a hotel and upload for all to see?

Reactions: 3
He is actually
I’m sorry but she is a mess
He was having a laugh just like us on here with our opinions
It does feel like she is glorifying it sorry
Who thinks to take a pic sat on a table in a hotel and upload for all to see?
Skinny people? Look at the kardashians, they do it all the time!!! No one bats an eyelid because they’re thin and recently even described as “heroin body chic” in the papers. How is it ok for thin people to exist and not promote anorexia but the second fat people exist, it’s promoting obesity. Blah blah blah. Fat people exist and it’s not promoting tit. Fat people deserve to exist too. Poppy is a bleep but she deserves to exist as a fat person. Just like any other person

I wouldn't call Poppy warm.
View attachment 1711622
Curvy roamer you have a bit of tit on your lips hun from all the bum licking

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Skinny people? Look at the kardashians, they do it all the time!!! No one bats an eyelid because they’re thin and recently even described as “heroin body chic” in the papers. How is it ok for thin people to exist and not promote anorexia but the second fat people exist, it’s promoting obesity. Blah blah blah. Fat people exist and it’s not promoting tit. Fat people deserve to exist too. Poppy is a bleep but she deserves to exist as a fat person. Just like any other person

Curvy roamer you have a bit of tit on your lips hun from all the bum licking
It’s not
I hate anyone who decides to get naked and post on socials for likes and validation
Let’s agree to disagree
It wasn’t ment as harmfull
Just abit of a laugh and piss take like we do here

Maybe so
God I hope you don't have anyone working in your office that's fat and overheard that conversation.

Reactions: 26
I'm sure we can all agree that she's a nasty, vile bleep with no redeeming features whatsoever. Poppy brings nothing to society and is a complete waste of space.

Peacocks are still working with her for some reason.

I see she's back to photoshopping, bopo my non pointy arse.

Reactions: 11
God I hope you don't have anyone working in your office that's fat and overheard that conversation.
Yes we do
But they don’t post naked selfies on the internet for strangers to see
Like I said it was said in jest
Like we do on here
Like we all say it’s a gossip forum and we all gossip in one way or another whether it at work or on the train or a coffee date etc

Oh look! More clothes that’ll never see the light of day! 😂
She makes me so furious. She has been gifted a lot if nice clothes lately. I really wish I could afford some of the Tu/Peacocks clothes she's shown recently. But for her to get gifted these nice clothes and for them to never see the light of day again is a piss take. It's even worse when she has the cheek to sell them on like she's done before

Reactions: 11
She makes me so furious. She has been gifted a lot if nice clothes lately. I really wish I could afford some of the Tu/Peacocks clothes she's shown recently. But for her to get gifted these nice clothes and for them to never see the light of day again is a piss take. It's even worse when she has the cheek to sell them on like she's done before
I doubt the peacocks clothes fit her, she never shows the back of the dresses, we all know she's not a size 22.

Reactions: 5
So now we know at least one of the reasons she went back to Scotland was to film this haul as a presumably the clothes had been sent there. What a life.

Reactions: 8
I think she looks good in those Peacocks outfits, but we know they'll never see the light of day again.

I think she looks good in those Peacocks outfits, but we know they'll never see the light of day again.
Yeah I quite like them. She looks loads better in these than in that black saveloy get-up she had on for Jess's party.

Why she squashes herself into those godawful outfits when she gets sent clothes like these is a mystery.

Reactions: 9
I reckon peacocks are trying to give the fashion icon fashion advice. They were actually nice clothes, just a shame poppy will never wear them. Also don't know why she said she woukd size down in that green dress, it was a lovely dress but if anything was too small because it was rolled up above the belly and on the back. She just wanted to say it was too big because she said it was a 24. Proving in clothes with no stretch she needs at least a 26

• Heart
That green peacocks dress does not fit poppy. It’s not meant to sit all ruched about your belly because it’s too small to pull down.

Love the red dress tbf I’m tempted. Won’t be using her links though 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.